Sneaking Out and Drinking

"Please let me go Hazzy! Please please please! If I don't go to the party I'll be ruined!" Drew begged.

"No, Drew! The guys left Niall and I in charge well they're out of town for the weekend." Harry snapped.

Drew dropped to her knees. She clapped her hands together. Harry rolled his eyes at her.

"Please Hazzy! I'm on my knees!" Drew whined.

"No! You're not going! Now stop begging or I'll bring you over my knee." Harry warned.

Drew pouted then stomped off. She went upstairs to her room. She slammed the door shut and flopped on the bed. She grabbed her phone then called her friend.

"Hey, Drew!" Her friend, Greg, said.

"Hey Greg." Drew sighed. "I got some bad news."

"Uh oh. What did you do now?"

"Hey man, I didn't do anything! Hazzy said I can't go to the party."

There was a silence. Finally Greg spoke.

"Hazzy?" He questioned.

"Ha-Harry. I mean Harry." Drew corrected.

"So you aren't coming to the party."

"No."

There was another silence. The sound of something braking transferred through the phone. Drew flinched. Greg sighed heavily.

"C'mon, Drew. Everyone is expecting you." He begged.

Drew groaned. She ran a hand through her hair. She bit down on her lip. She thought for a minute then let out another groan.

"There might be a way that I can make it." Drew sighed.

"Really?! How?!" Greg asked.

"I'll have to sneak out."

***

Drew struggled out of Harry's tight grip. Thankfully he was a heavy sleeper. Drew tiptoed into her room. She quickly changed then grabbed her phone and wallet. She headed towards the door when the light switched on. She gulped and cursed under her breath. She turned around to see Ally. She was fully dressed like she was going out.

"Where do you think you're going?" Ally asked.

"Nowhere." Drew lied.

"Does nowhere mean your party?"

"Sure, you can say that."

"I'm going."

Drew froze. She quickly shook her head. Ally crossed her arms across her chest.

"If you don't take me I'm going to tell Harry and Niall." She threatened.

"Hey, that's blackmailing." Drew stated.

"I don't care."

"Ally you are NOT coming with me. It's a frat party. Lots of drinking. Lots of drugs. People will be getting drunk and/or high and having sex."

"I don't care."

Drew sighed in defeat. She grabbed Ally's arm and dragged her down the stairs. They silently made their way to the door. Drew grabbed the keys to Harry's car. They snuck outside. Ally ran off to the car. Drew shut the door quietly and locked it. She walked over to the car. She climbed into the driver's seat. She turned to see that Ally was in the passenger's seat.

"Uh uh princess." Drew said.

"What?" Ally asked.

"Backseat."