Bad Dreams

Drwe's P.O.V.

I woke up and rubbed my eyes. It was rather bright today. I looked around. The usual posters that hung on the walls were faded and torn. Ally's bed was messy. That usually NEVER happens, it's always neatly made. This was starting to freak me out.

I got up. I made my way into the hallway. It was quiet. Too quiet. I made my way down the stairs into the living room. Everything was a mess like no one has cleaned it in years. It looked like one of the frat parties I used to go to. My heart started pounding. Liam ALWAYS made sure that this place was clean.

I ran into the kitchen. It was the same as the living room. I heart was pounding so hard in my chest that I thought it was going to explode. I ran back into the living room.

"LOUIS!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

There was no response. Louis always came running when I call. I bolted upstairs and into Louis' room. I kicked the door open. It practically fell off it's hinges. If Louis was in there he would most definitely take me over his knee but I didn't care, I was really scared at the moment. I scanned the room. It was incredibly messy and the walls were faded. Louis was nowhere to be seen. Tears started to run down my face.

"Louis?" I whispered.

It was silent. I let out a whimper. I raced into the other guys rooms. They weren't there either. I collapsed on the ground and cried. Everyone was gone. I was alone. Truly alone. I didn't have anyone to go to. I wasn't like when my mother left me. No, it wasn't like that at all. The guys were really gone. My heart was pounding so hard that it could cause an earthquake. How could this be happening? Why was I alone?

I woke up screaming and in a nervous sweat. Ally shot up. My heart was racing and my breathing was heavy. My stomach was in knots. I swear that I was going throw up. Louis, Niall, Liam, Harry and Zayn all came tumbling into the room. I grabbed the garbage can and threw up in it. It was all really scary. When I was down, I set the can down. Tears started to flow down my face. Louis sat on the edge of my bed. I flew into his arms. Liam and Niall were trying to calm down Ally. I guess my sudden scream frightened her.

"Drew, what's wrong?" Louis asked.

"Y-you and Ha-Hazzy an-and Z-Zaynie and Li-Li a-and Ni-Ni l-left me. You le-left me Lou-Lou. I was all al-alone." I stuttered.

"Baby it was only a dream. We're right here. We aren't going anywhere."

"Re-really?"

"Really. Now why don't you go back to bed."

"Can I-I sleep with yo-you?"

"Of course."

Louis picked me up. I nuzzled my face into his neck. We went into his room. He set me down on the bed then he lied down next to me. I snuggled into his side. I felt safe in his arms. I looked up. Louis pecked my lips. I giggled and smiled. He smiled back. My smile dropped. He cocked an eyebrow at me.

"L-Louis, what if I ha-have that dream again?" I whimpered.

"I won't let any stupid dream get to you. I'm right here with you." Louis said.

"Louis?"

"Yeah?"

"You won't leave me, right?"

"I would never leave you."

I nodded and placed my head on Louis' chest. He wrapped his arms around me. Soon I drifted off into a peaceful sleep.