Dare #1

Feathertail- I just got this idea from Oakheart and Silverstream! Don't tell them so!

Spottedleaf- I am going along. This is our first time doing this! I am so excited! So please place your truths and dares in the comments! Ok so lets get on from our first dare! From our boss to get us going! Oh no! Umm Feathertail I saw some moss outside! Why don't you go get that for our bedding?

Feathertail- Let me hear the dare first! Please?

Spottedleaf- Hurry before it gets ruined!

Feathertail- Ok I am going!*flicks tail and leaves*

Spottedleaf- Ok dare, dare Crowfeather to kiss Leafpool in front of Feathertail! Ok get them both in here!

*Crowfeather and Leafpool get tossed in and Feathertails comes in with moss*

Feathertail- Ok what's the dare?

Spottedleaf -You'll see.

Crowfeather- Are you guys the same as that other book? You know with dares? Hi Feathertail.

Feathertail- Hi and yea! Wait a minute wha-

Spottedleaf- Yes! Your dare is *whispers in Crowfeather's ear*

Crowfeather- What?! No I won't do it! Not for who's seeing!

Feathertail- Wait the dares f-

Spottedleaf- Ok ok face the do-

Feathertail- No he can do it if he wants to! Don't force him to! It's not his fault that he got picked!

Spottedleaf- Ok Crowfeather do you want to do it?

Crowfeather- Of corse not!

Spottedleaf-*whispers*Do it now! Or face the dogs!

Crowfeather- Fine! *kisses Leafpool in front of Feathertail*

Feathertail- What? Get out!*sniffs runs out*

Crowfeather- I didn't mean it! Feathertail!Please don't go!*goes after Feathertail*

Spottedleaf- Ugh that's all for now. Bye! Please comment for more adventures! FEATHERTAIL! Wait! It was just a dare! Don't get mad at him!

Feathertail-*stops making Crowfeather run into her and Spottedleaf into Crowfeather* Ow!

Crowfeather- Are you hurt!

Feathertail- Yea maybe because your on top of me!

Crowfeather-*jumps off her* Better?

Feathertail- Much *licks affectionately over ear*

Spottedleaf- I think that was made for them only. Oh well bye!