Careful - Tony Stark x (f)Reader

Start from the beginning

"What does (Y/N) have to talk to me about?" Tony said. Wanda had not realized that Tony was standing in the same room.

"Uh, I don't know!" Wanda freaked and ran off.

"What was that about?" Tony looked to Natasha.

"Maybe you need to talk to your girlfriend."

"Probably a good idea." Tony nodded once and went off to find you.

But that turned out to be more challenging than planned.

So Tony decided he would sneak around Wanda to see if she would tell anyone what she knew about you. Vision was the first target.

"You seem to have something on your mind." Vision said.

"Yes, but I can't say anything." Wanda sighed.

"Why not?" Vision asked.

"I promised to keep a secret."

"You can tell me; I won't say anything. You know I can keep a secret, and you look like you are going to explode." Vision said, causing Wanda to laugh a bit.

"Fine, but you can't tell anyone."

"No one," Vision repeated.

"I was talking with (Y/N) today, and I went into her bathroom. I found a... test."

"A test?" Vision asked.

"Yes, and it was positive." Wanda squealed.

"What kind of test are we talking about?" Vision asked.

Wanda groaned. "You are so clueless." She laughed.

But as Tony stood outside of the room, his heart had dropped into his feet. He was freaking out, and he tried to calm himself down by saying he shouldn't jump to conclusions.

He was now going to have Friday call you to the bedroom. You two needed to talk, now.

After a few minutes of him waiting alone in your shared room, you walked in. "What's up, Tony?"

"So, I heard something," Tony said, and you took a seat on the bed. He tried to move closer to the bathroom, trying to make it unnoticeable.

"What did you hear?" You asked, acting like you didn't know much.

"I heard Wanda talking to Vision..." He said, almost in a whisper. Tony turned his head to look into the bathroom. He walked inside, squatted down, and opened up the cabinet. Inside was a trashcan, and in the trashcan was a box for a pregnancy test.

"Do you want to tell me about this?" He held the box up, and you felt like your heart was going to pound out of your chest.

"I missed my period, so I wanted to check." You closed your eyes.

"And when was this?" Tony asked.

"I took the test yesterday." You told him.

"And, you told Wanda that you're having a child before you even told me?" Tony was getting angrier.

"Listen, she found it on her own. That was a complete accident. And, I just found out yesterday. I wanted to tell you when I had figured out an easy way to break it to you; I know you don't want kids. So, what, are you going to break up with me now?" You asked; you were getting angry too.

Tony threw his hands up, which caused part of his Iron Man suit to come flying through the door, almost knocking you over. "Hey! Be careful! I don't need to get hurt." You grumbled.

Tony took a deep breath. "Do you remember what's coming up in five days?"

You thought. Everything had been so chaotic in your life recently; you hadn't remembered many dates. "Our three-year anniversary." Tony sighed, not looking at you.

"Tony, sorry, so much is going on right now; dates aren't really in the front of my brain." You said through gritted teeth.

Tony didn't seem to react to that. "I want you to look in the top right drawer of the dresser." He said, still not looking at you. You walked over to the dresser and opened it, a small box sitting on top of a few pairs of socks. 

"Tony..."

Tony sighed. "On Saturday, I had planned for us to go to the same restaurant we went to on our first date. Then, when we would get back, we were going to watch your favorite movie, for the millionth time. And in that movie, when the guy proposes to the girl, I was going to propose to you. And now that I hear we're having a child, waiting until Saturday doesn't feel smart." Tony turned around. "I want you to know that I'm here for you. We're going to be parents together." He smiled, finally making eye contact.