"Thank you very much." And with that he left.

***

I opened the door and took off my jacket. My father did the same.

"We're home." I said, my mother arrived.

"Welcome back." She said as she took my dad's briefcase.

"Ah, I'm tired." My father said.

"You're not full in condition yet. You'd better go rest up." I started walking towards the staircase.

"Ah. Nick." I turned around. "Thank you, and yet are you alright with it?" he asked, I knew immediately what he was talking about.

"You've met Stacey and know it already. How can I complain when I'm marrying someone like her?" I said to him.

"That's true." He said, I walked up the stairs and into my room.

In Kaitlin's POV

I was in my room, laying down on my bed. I had the plush toy Keith had given me in my hands. I was twirling it around. Just remembering how this bear had come to my possession.

"Kaitlin Jackson, please marry me!" He had said. I never imagined that being a possibility, marrying with Keith. I haven't got a clue. . .

*Knock* Knock*

"Yes," I said, as I rushed the toy under my bed.

"Kaitlin can I come in?" I heard.

"Yes." The door opened.

"What is it dad?" I stood up as he walked in.

"Kaitlin take a look at this." He handed me a paper. I took it and inspected it.

"Is this the new house?" I asked.

"Yes. How is it? It's bigger than the previous one. It's a bit far from the station, but the rent is reasonable." He said,

"Didn't you say that you didn't like a place like this? You said you like detached houses." He sighed.

"Well having a detached house was a promise with your mom. But having a detached house is off my budget now so we should rent a house for a while. When you have a husband, then I'll try hard to buy a double house to live with him. Anyways it's a long shot if there's any guy that would take you." He said.

"Right dad."

"Hm?"

"Would you be happy if I got married with Keith?"

"What? Wh...What? You with that guy? What?" I shoved his elbow.

"I'm just saying what if?"

"Oh, Capello. . . Well, with his skills he definitely has potential to be a good cook. He's a good person with a warm heart, stupidly honest and decent. if he gets married with you, I would be happy to have someone who can continue my restaurant." He said.

"Right." I said.

"No. You don't have to marry him because of that. You're feelings are the most important thing to me. If you like a guy and he makes you happy then I don't care about my restaurant."

***

I was walking with Keith, but all of a sudden he started crouching.

"Don't look back, okay?" I nodded and bowed my head so I wouldn't see ahead of me. "After we come up here."

"Got it." I said to him.

"Not yet."

"Yes."