ㅇ Evil Sam ㅇ

Authors Note
11k + Reads?! 500 + Votes?! Thank you all so much. Happy Reading ^.^

Picture of  Kaitlin's Outfit

"My heart still aches for his attention." ~ Kaitlin Jackson

Chapter 45
----------------------
In Kaitlin's POV

"You're late, I thought we would meet earlier." Elizabeth said to Nick. I bet she knows I'm watching.

"You decided that yourself." He said.

"Anyway, it doesn't matter since we are going to be in the same club." She said. The same club?? "Let's go inside." She said opening the door and entering with Nick, fine, I started running towards the door before it closed. I swung it open.

"Excuse me I wonder if I can join this club too." I said to the people inside.

"Who are you? Who recommended you?" The instructor said.

"Um.., hehe, um no one suggested me here, but I'd really like to join..." I said looking at the door to see what club it is. "Oh right, I'd like to join the Kings Borough University tennis club." I said to him, he didn't look convinced. "In high school I said to myself, if I ever go to Kings Borough I would join this club. " A guy standing next to him looked at me then smiled.

"Come on Captain. Anyone with passion is allowed to join." He said to the instructor. "Right what's your name?" He asked placing his hand on my shoulder.

"I'm Kaitlin Jackson." I said to him, I looked up at Nick and he had no expression on what so ever.

"Katy, welcome ma lady, I'm Sam I'm in charge of the new members." Sam looked very familiar his voice was what made me recognize him. It was the guy that talked to Nick about seeing him after school. "We were about to start the welcome party for our new members." The instructor started talking again, but I was focused on Nick, my heart still aches for his attention. When I looked at his Adam's apple I saw Elizabeth looking at me, she flipped her hair. I tried doing the same thing but of course my ring had to go against me. God can I be anymore awkward.

*Later* At home

There were about 5 outfits on the coffee table in the living room , Mrs. Louis somehow knew about the tennis club, she bought me a whole bunch of stuff, from tennis balls to clothes.

"I'm so glad that you're going to play tennis," she said to me, she picked up my racket. "I was pretty good at this when I was younger." She said swinging  it

"You used to play tennis?" I said putting the shirt down.

"Yup, that's right I used to teach Nick when he was barely learning to walk." Nick was sitting on the couch reading the news paper. "Oh hey, Nick doesn't Kaitlin look attractive in this tennis outfit?" She said turning me around to face him. I pulled my skirt up and pulled my shirt down, fixing it before he said anything. I felt his gaze on every inch of my body. From head to toe, I could feel the invisible tension I was creating myself. My confidence meter boosted up, I crossed my arms across my chest as Nick kept looking at me.

"I don't think it's a good idea to start picking your outfit now." He said getting up and heading towards the stairs. He broke my meter.

"You did well." Mrs Louis said nudging my shoulder.

"Huh?" I said getting my focus back.

"You and Nick joined the same club, that means you two are in love." She said placing her hands on her cheeks. I looked down.

"But, it nothing like that, Nicholas is so popular." I said to her.

"What!?" She said confused. I sighed and sat down on the couch.

"Mrs Louis, do you think Nick likes girls who are beautiful and intelligent?" I said looking up at her. She sat down too.

"Don't tell me there is such a girl around Nick?" She asked I simply nodded, I could feel my lips facing downwards. "Wow. I didn't know he was that popular. He's blind." She said to me as she placed her hands on my shoulders "Don't worry Kaitlin, from now on visit the science and Engineering department often and approach him, that's the only way." She said to me.

"Yes ma'am." I said.

"No matter what girl comes along, you are the best one for Nick." She said.

"Well..."

"I know this because I've been watching you during the time we've been together, okay? I'm cheering for you." She said getting up and leaving the living room.

***

I was looking at myself through the mirror in the locker room. I didn't look bad at all. The outfit was just my type, a white shirt, with an ombré looking skirt. I was smiling, tennis was a sport I wanted to try since Freshman year in high school. Well practically when I met Nick.

"Great now I can win over my love." I said out loud while grabbing my racket. I blew a kiss to myself through the mirror.

"What are you doing?" I heard, when I looked away from the mirror I saw none other than the Elizabeth Welting. I didn't say anything, she grabbed her bag and left.

***

"Alright all new members today is our first day of practice so we will have a quick test." The instructor said, I noticed Sam was right next to him. "We're going to see your skills on court, please try your best." He added.

"Yes!" We said in sync. Wait a test?! No one told me that. I looked up at Nick and he simply smiled, he knew.

"Your rival is Sam, a junior, he takes care of the new members." The instructor said. I immediately calmed down. Sam looks like a nice guy.

"Thank God its San, I'm starting to like him." I ended up saying out loud.

"You still don't know anything." Nick said, I looked up to him, he was looking back at me too.

"Huh? What is it?" I said looking back at Sam, he was walking over to get the tennis racket. Once his hand had a good grip on it his expression completely changed. Many of us started to get scared. "He seems to have changed." I said to Nick.

"So Wright, you go first." Sam said.

"I'm going first?!" Wright said.

"What did you think it was in alphabetical order, I'm the type of man who likes to change things up a bit," Sam said smirking. "Wright come out to the court." When they were both ready Sam served first. He hit the ball and it went right past Wright but he didn't budge. "Whats up with your expression , CANT YOU SEE THE BALL?!" He yelled.

"He's called Evil Sam, as Sam grabs a racket his personality completely changes. He was famous for that since Elementary school. He's usually peaceful, but..." Nick said But I kept looking at the court. Once Nick played Sam, he won and Sam wasn't so happy. The player he called after that shocked me. He would take it harsh on me since he is pissed at what Nick did.

"Yes!" I said when he called me in. I was walking as slow as possible, I'm dead aren't I?

"Don't walk so slow!!" He yelled.

"Yes!" I started to walk at a normal pace. I raised my hand quickly before he could serve." Excuse me!" I said very loud and scared.

"What?!" He said.

"This is my first time playing tennis."

"SHUT UP!" He said and served the ball, I yelled and ran off the court behind Nick, I felt him laughing. "Hey don't drop your racket, one more time." He said. I obeyed and started walking back into the court. He once again served the ball, I saw it heading towards me, but my reflexes aren't fast enough. The ball hit me on the bridge of my nose. I fell backwards onto the ground.

"Oh damn, Jackson fainted," a guy said.

Authors Note
Thanks everyone for sticking this long with me. Happy Reading ^.^