How dare you?

Authors Note
I love underrated kpop groups, damnnnnn, 💦💦

"How dare you. You better apologize to Keith." ~ Kaitlin Jackson

Chapter 73
---------------------

Nicks POV

"Good morning," I said to Luke as he choked on Pancakes.

"G-good -morning," he said in between coughs. My mom walked in with a plate.

"Kaitlin's on a date right now," she placed the plate down.

"Date?" I asked.

"She got dressed up very nicely, and went out," Luke added. I immediately remembered as to what Keith had said, about not bothering them.

"Mm. That guy must have bad taste. " I poured myself a glass of milk.

"Nick, are you really sure about this." Ma asked, I didn't bother answering I grabbed the glass and started walking out. "Nick," I heard her.

"I'm sorry, I have to go over some documents for the meeting on Monday. "

***

Kaitlin's POV

"That was so much fun!!" I said smiling.

"The scene where the car speeds by was amazing," Keith said with such excitement.

"I know!! It was exhilarating." I said, we had just watched a virtual reality movie.

"Alright, today we will make all or worries and stress disappear. Do you want to go to the arcade?" He asked, I gasped with excitement.

"I do! I do!" I jumped up and down.

The time I spent with Keith, was much more fun, than what I expected. The brief moment I was with him, I had completely forgotten about Nick.

"You had a date with Keith? You have him a chance?" Sasha asked.

"Yes, Keith and I have been friends since high school, yet come to think of it, it really was our first date." I replied.

"So then, how'd it go?" Jade asked.

"It was actually more fun than I'd thought it be. Time flew by so quickly."

"And?" She asked.

Keith had dropped me off but before I could go anywhere he held onto my arm.

"Kaitlin, will you... Go out with me again? I'll find a place where you can have fun again. Don't take it to seriously, just think of it as relieving stress." He let go of me and I smiled.

"Sure, let's go on another date, Keith." I said. I turned around and walked away.

"Kaitlin," I heard Jades voice.

"Actually, we promised to have another date." They both smiled.

"If you could forget about heartless Nick for a split second, and enjoy your life, that's good! It's awesome that your giving Keith a chance." Sasha said.

"Sasha."

"You don't have to be in a rush to have a boyfriend, the speed you're going is perfect. Don't rush to tell him an answer." She smiled and part my shoulder.

"That's right, if he cheers you up, that's all that matters." Jade said.

"Keith is such a nice person." I said, Jade punched my cheek and smiled.

"You've just realized that?"

***
Nicks POV
"It was such a great performance." Stacey said.