ㅇ Success ㅇ

Author's Note
Okay I need to pay attention to how much words I put in a chapter. Happy Reading ^.^

Kpop Got7 Just Right Music Video

Chapter 19.

Kaitlin has finished the test
----------------------
Results of 3rd Year finals
In Narrator's POV
The results of the finals were out and the board that holds the long piece of paper with all 100 names was displayed.

"Excuse me." Kaitlin said, she made her way to the front of the left of the piece of paper to see who placed first.

Placing, first name, last name, score, class
1 Nick Louis (700) A

That's what she saw and immediately smiled. Nick made his way to the very right of the paper to see the last placers. He smiled too and made his way to the back of the board. Kaitlin also made her way to the back of the board, she saw Nick and ran up to him.

"Congratulations on being the top. You got full credits." She said staying 2 meters away from him.

"Good for you, you made it." He said to her.

"What?" She said.

"Didn't you see?" He asked her. She immediately went to the last placers and looked at the paper.

"It's a lie!" She yelled surprised

100 Kaitlin Jackson (601) F

"Kaitlin Jackson? 100th place? It's a lie." She said out loud. She ran to Nick again and said. "Nick, 100th place. I made it! Im so happy!" She said, Nick stuck his hand out and Kaitlin stared at it for two seconds.

"We made it!" She said shaking his hand. Nick pulled his hand away.

"Not that. Give me back the thing you took before." He said placing his hand out again. 

"Oh..." She said placing her hand inside her chest pocket. "Is this it?" She said smiling, Nick's eyes widen and he immediately took the picture.

"Don't just take it out like that." He said placing the picture into his blazer." And how many times do I have to tell you? Don't talk to me at school." He turned around and started walking.

"Hey, Nick." Kaitlin said making him stop walking.
"What's important is to have power to distinguish between impossible and possible."Kaitlin said. "If it's merely difficult, all you need is the mental strength to follow therefore..."She said, but Nick looked at her and said.

"It's "follow through." He corrected her quote from Philip Chesterfield

"What?" She asked confused.

"After all that,"All you need is the mental strength to follow through, and an inability to give up, and things will work." Kaitlin laughed.

"You knew it already." She said. "Something Chesterfield's continuation." She said forgetting Philip's name. Nick half smiled half smirked.

"Of course..." He turned around and walked away.

"Nick, thank you!!" She yelled to his back.

Later on that day
In Kaitlin's POV
"Finally you are the center of attention in positive gossip." Jade said to me. We were walking in the quad while everyone was saying gossip about how I made the Top 100, passing students in Class B.

"Just being with you makes us proud, too." Said Sasha smiling at me. I of course started laughing.

"You're laughing too much." Jade said shaking my elbow.

End of school
In Narrator's POV
school was finally over and Kaitlin was walking by herself home. Keith, Cade and Jack were following Kaitlin home, Keith has been suspicious about her new house for a while now. Kaitlin unknowingly enters the black gate and walked into her home. Keith saw the house and gasped.

"She lives here?" He said to his friends." There is no way Kaitlin can live in this house."she's being used as a maid by rich jerks after all." He said but his friends were looking all over the place.

"Bro! Look at that!" Jack said pointing to the family sign in front of the house."Louis!"

"What do you mean Louis?"  Keith asked.

"No! Louis is written right there." Cade said to Keith.

"Louis? What is written here?" He asked.

"It says Casa De Louis, or Residence of Louis." Cade said.

"No! Oh wait there are tons of people with Louis as their last name in New York." He said reassuring himself.

"True. Ahh look!" Jack said pointing down the street. Behold Nick was walking up the street heading towards his house of course.

Author's Note
Haha Keith is just the best. Happy Reading ^.^ p.s I love Kpop