ㅇ Physical ㅇ

Chapter 30

Extra long chapter and an interesting concept. Happy Reading. ^.^

In Kaitlin's POV
"This summer vacation has been nothing but being chased by studying." I was so confused I placed my head down on the table.

2 hours later

"Somehow I managed to finish English Literature, World history and Spanish, but I can't do math and Physics. I hit my limit. " I said holding up the two text books. I sighed and placed them down. I looked to my right and my left, but once I looked at my right again I realized that Nick had all his homework finished and ready for school tomorrow. I Quickly stood up from my chair and slowly made my way to the door of my room. Wondering if I would risk my life to take a peak.

Dear Lord, God I'm sorry. I opened the door without a squeak. I made my way out into the hallway. I feel like I'm a criminal pushed to a corner. Once I was in front of Nick's door I made a quick prayer and placed my hand on the door knob. I heard the click on the door and pushed the door opened. I walked in and closed the door behind me. Once I got sort of accustomed to the darkness I was bombarded with a shirtless Nick resting in bed peacefully, and I being that horrible monster every kid is afraid of walked closer to him. I just realized the big mistake I made when I looked at the door, I just practically trapped myself in here. I slowly walked away from him and tiptoes towards his desk, or at least I tried to.

I'll take a quick look at the answers. I finally reached his desk but when I turned around I hit his desk chair, I gasped very loudly. I tried holding my breathe in. Nick simply shifted from his current position to his back, he looked very peaceful when he sleepers hoping I didn't appear in his nightmares I went back in task. Nick's notes...I thought while shuffling his books around looking for the two texts books. I shuffled through his backpack and found my trusty friends. Here they are. Math and Physics. I'll borrow them for a bit. I was slowly making my way back to his door, but Once I was two feet away from the door I felt a tug on my wrist, I screeched at the sudden action. In a matter of milliseconds I was on Nicks bed, on top of him.

"What the hell are you doing in the middle of the night, in my room?" he said looking at me, I was kneeling right  in front of him, one of his legs was in between my knees.

"Nothing, really nothing, then.... good night." I Said trying to get out of there as fast as I could. Barely shuffling off of him.

"I can't do that." He said grabbing my wrists with a tighter grip.

"Uhh! Oh It's just, there are.. well..." I said holding up the two text subject books.

"I know why you are here, you want to sleep with me." He said.

"What?" I asked he placed his other hand on my shoulder and pushed me under him. "Wait! Nick, what are you doing?! I yelled very nervously. He didn't say anything as he stared at me, I could see so much emotions running through his face. But before I could point anything out he smirked interrupting my thoughts.

"What's wrong? The way you sneaked into a man's room in the middle of the night tells me that this is what you hoped for. Be relieved, I won't...make you embarrassed." He finished saying this and started to lean in.

"Embarrassed...? You mean...that?" I asked wiggling, to get out of his grip around my wrists.

"No one is at home except us." I was scared right now, I now know that Nick was the monster right now not me. I'm not sure if he was the horny type or the killing type, either way I didn't want to be here.