ㅇ Destroyable ㅇ

Author's note
COTE! Vote and Comment. ^.^ Happy reading

"Huh? Shooting Star?" ~ Kaitlin Jackson

Chapter 4
----------------------
When school hours were finally coming to an end, I was sitting on a bench outside simply staring at nothing, in other words I looked depressed. I was waiting for my friends Sasha and Jade they were late. I stuck my hand into my bag and took out the love letter that was never opened. I  sighed knowing that he was practically never going to read it. It's weird actually, I'm not mad at him for not reading the darn thing. I guess you can say I was more mad at myself. Finally I heard Jade's voice.

"Kaitlin! Sorry, teacher called us." I looked up and saw Jade and Sasha running towards me.

"It's alright I didn't wait for a long time." I said. "Let's go." We started walking together.

"So is your new house all built?" Asked Jade.

"Yes. We are moving in on Sunday." I said.

"Finally your own house! How long has it been since you guys had your own home?!" Sasha said this time.

"Right! I'm hoping this will be my relief factor, you know after all the stuff that happened with Nicholas."

"That's right. They say your luck changes according to the place you live in." Sasha added, I nodded in agreement.

"I hope so, I'd like to believe that way." I said kicking a stone, ahead of me.

"You believe so?" Jade asked.

"Yeah, I believe so." I said.

"I will go help on Sunday. I'm sure you guys need help moving in." Jade said.

"Me too. I would love to see your house, before its furnished." Said Sasha.

"Thank you." I said.

"So Fun!" We all nodded and laughed knowing that my luck would change soon enough.

SUNDAY

"Wow, that's huge." Keith said.

"Here!" Keith said pointing to, Jack and Cade, his friends. "I brought help people, the muscular and handsome if, I say so myself, Keith is here with help!" He said out loud .

"Work properly, for the sake of Kaitlin." Keith told his friends. I ran out of the front door of the house. After hearing him lecture his friends about our "future,"

"Good Morning!" I yelled excitedly. My father looked around and smiled, he really liked my friends.

"Thank you everyone for coming." My dad said, Keith being Keith went to him and said.

"Father, I will do anything for Kaitlin, she is my inspiration for everything that I do, oh I'm Keith Park by the way. Hopefully your future son too." His friends followed sync and said

"I'm Jack Levi." Said Jack.

"I'm Cade Dawson." Said Cade.

"Please think of me as your own son." Said Keith "You can ask me to do anything, well something a human can do."

"Keith, enough with your introduction! Move those!" Said Sasha pointing to the boxes in the moving truck.

"Okay," He said. Right now he looked like a five year who has just been told to pick up their toys, he dragged his feet.

"We're going too." said Jack and Cade.

"Thank you so much." I said to the three guys and my friends.

"It was Keith who invited everyone else." Said Jade. "He said he wanted to comfort you after what happened with Nick."

"I see." Was all that came out, I thought Keith would be mad. Considering.

"All right! Let's do it." Said Jade while grabbing a box."Where do I take this?" She asked.

"Oh the second floor should be fine."

***

"Thank you!" They all said, to the guys driving the moving trucks.

"So, we are done with the packages, Kaitlin we finally have a nice house of our own." Dad said tearing up in the process.

"Everyone's watching!" I said patting my dad's back.

"I feel like something will happen when Kaitlin gets married, hopefully the guy, marries into your family." Said Sasha. We all laughed.

"Its alright, I'll always be next to Kaitlin." Keith said. "Father please consider me your son from now on." He said to my dad. He really won't stop, he'll be considered my brother instead of a husband.

"Thank you everyone, we were able to finish quickly thanks to you guys." Dad said without giving Keith an advantage in what he wants to hear. "Let's go in and have a meal together." They all nodded in agreement.

"Right, Kaitlin's father is a chef, right?" Said Jade. We were about to go inside when I noticed something was off. I could just feel it.

"Wait, Wait!" I yelled.

"Huh?" They all said in unison.

"Don't you feel something weird?" I asked.

"I don't." Said Jade.

"You must be mistaken." Said My father.

"I have a bad feeling." I said looking around.

"What do you mean?" Asked Keith, but my attention was focused on something in the sky. They all followed suit and looked into the sky, there was something there busting out like a flashlight.

"Huh? A Shooting Star?"  I Asked.

"No way it's the middle of the day." Said Sasha. But her words were stuck in her mouth when the object fell into the roof of my house causing the ground to shake under it. The house fell down to just remains. Causing everyone to freak out because, First, how the hell can an object make a house tumble down. Two, all of my memories of my mom and my childhood were in that house, everything.

I started pinching my thigh, I'm sure I was dreaming.

This isn't real right? I mean how?

Author's note
I hope you all liked this chapter, btw this really isn't a cliff hanger. Cote Comment and vote!
Only if you liked it.