ㅇ Determination ㅇ

Author's Note
Enjoy.

Chapter 12,

Kaitlin has been told by Nick
----------------------

I was sitting In my chair, while the teacher wrote on the blackboard.

"All right this is the semester's time table." Said Mr. Robinson, the Class F teacher. Everyone was busy talking about other topics like video games, football, guys, makeup etc.

"What...?" Said everyone, once he announced this. Suddenly realizing that they in fact are in school.

"Be quiet, quiet." He said back to us. We had gotten several reports and complaints from the upperclassmen, well I mean the "smarter bunch," Of the school.

"Here please." I said raising my hand. Trying to revive the teachers attention.

"What's wrong miss Jackson, do you have a stomachache?" Asked the teacher, I shook my head, as I got embarrassed.

"I have a question, from the English subject you're teaching, is the range of possible questions decided already?"

"What?" Asked mr Robinson.

"Does it cover lesson 3 or 4?" I said with determination. Everyone was staring at me then suddenly broke into laughter.

"So funny." Said a boy laughing his butt off.

"Quiet!" Said the teacher quieting everyone once again.

One hour later, the end of class

I sat on my desk placing sticky notes on the lesson my teacher instructed.

"Yes! Let's go home, go home." Sung my friend Jade. "What's up with you, Kaitlin, it's not usual." She said pointing out to the fact of me and the sticky notes. Keith and Sasha were there too.

"I.. Can't forgive Nick Louis." I stated, everyone nodded. "So I'm going to do it this time." I said looking up from my book." I'm going to win Nick at finals." They all looked at each other and started laughing. The first one to laugh was Keith.

"What is it? You guys..." I asked startled.

"Hey you know he's the unbeatable one at the top every time right?" Asked Jade.

"He's the top of the pre-SAT for all state students as well. Hes not someone you can compete with." Said Sasha.

"Of course." Said Keith.

"Well... Well.. Then I'll put my name on the board at least. I'll put my name on the same paper where Nick's name is on. I'll get on the top 100 percentile" I  said.

"Are you saying you want to get into the Top 100 rank?" Asked Jade. I nodded my head.

." That not going to work. We are in Class F." She stated the obvious.

"Right, right. Stop talking about stupid stuff. Lets go eat something delicious to make you feel better." Said Keith getting a hold of my hand.

"Yes lets go." Said Cade, Keith's friend.

"No." I insisted. " History is there to change." I said getting my books into my backpack. " I'll definitely get in the Top 100 and put my name on the board to change the history of Class F." I said zipping my backpack up. " Well then I'll go first." I said making my way through the people crowding my desk.

"What happened to Kaitlin?" Asked Keith.

One hour later
No ones pov

"Yay, they're here ." yelled Sasha, currenlty they were at Kim's Donughts eating the freshly baked powdered donuts.

"Thank you, it looks delicious." Said Jade. Only Cade, Jack, Keith, Sasha and Jade were in the coffee shop.

"Keith you are talented, I can trust you when it comes to food." Said Jade.

"Why only food?" Said Keith, "I didn't even bake this,"

"Miss, good reputation going on here." Said Cade to the baker.

"This week's service and Colombian coffee are the best." Said Sasha.

"It would've been better if Kaitlin came with us." Said Keith.

"Right? Shes going to make the Top 100." Said Jade.

"Don't you think it's strange somehow, since they moved to a new house." Asked Keith." You guys still dont even know where she lives now." Said Keith pointing to Sasha and Jade.

"Ah... But she said she can walk to school now." Said Sasha drinking her Fruit smoothie. "That means she lives in a wealthy neighborhood, because all three neighborhoods that are surrounding the school are in fact wealthy." Added Jade.

"That's suspicious, there is no way she would live in such rich districts." Said keith.

"But she said it was her father's friend's place." Said Sasha.

"Does that make sense?" Asked keith but immediately his expression changed when a different idea came to mind." Or maybe does she get harrased at that house?" He asked no one specifically.

Author's note
Happy reading. ^.^