ㅇ Nosy ㅇ

Author's Note
so much drama. Happy Reading^.^

Picture of the love letter

"He said it.... as a normal person." ~ Narrator

Chapter 22.
----------------------
In Kaitlin's POV

I was walking home, the whole city was dark. My head was going to explode, from excessive thinking. "The Nick Louis that should have turned me down a long time ago asks me about the rumors, and even blames me." I thought to myself. "I wonder why my own tears go against me," I felt my tears falling off my cheeks. I simply kept walking. Trying my hardest to ignore, the forsaken eye water that makes me "sensitive."

At Nick's house

I opened the door to the house, and immediately was noticed by Nick's mom. "Kaitlin aren't you late?" She asked rushing towards Me at 100 Mph. "I was worried." She added, I could let blame her. My walking speed was equivalent to turtle.

"I'm sorry I forgot to call." I said placing my backpack down, allowing my back to painfully relax. I went up the stairs, after talking with Mrs. Louis. I walked into the hall. I entered my room and changed into my sleeping gown. After changing i sat at my desk and opened the drawer, with the haunting piece of paper fully displayed. I pulled out the letter from the envelope. The first love letter I wrote in my life, the letter that in the end never got read, even though I knew what kind of sucky guy he is, I still like him after all. Even though he's caused me to cry a full jar today, my heart still fluttered.

Two hours later
In Narrator's POV

Nick knocked on Kaitlin's door and said. "Hey the bathroom is open." He noticed she didn't say anything atrociously back. He once again knocked on her door, but left ignored. "I'm coming in." He said opening the door. "Mom said to take a bath." He said, but he noticed she was asleep at her desk. He walked up to her and saw that there was a piece of paper on her desk, he picked up and read it.

The letter

Dear Nick, I am Kaitlin Jackson from Class F. You probably don't know me, but I know you. Since you made the welcoming speech two years ago, I admired your intelligence and diversity. Ever since I first saw you at that time, I felt like I had been hit by a shooting star, a special feeling had been born inside me. I like you. I can't possibly express it any way than words on a piece of paper. I know I'm horrible in school, I know I won't be able to give this to you. But if I ever do get the guts I want you to know, that I possibly love you.

In the morning

Kaitlin woke up from her sleep and found herself with a sharp pain in her neck, she slept on the desk. The letter was still there. She got her self dressed and went running to the dinning room for breakfast. Almost tripping on her own shoe.

"So you overslept like always Kaitlin." Said her father. "How about you wake up earlier and help the Mrs." He said looking up at her. She looked like a zombie with a floating head.

"It's okay, big brother and Yuki don't help with anything anyways." Said Mrs. Louis. Kaitlin sat down and immediately here eyes roamed across the table to Nick.

"Hey Kaitlin?" Her father asked.

"Yes?"

"Can you get something for me after school?" He asked her. She nodded.

"Yes, what is it?" She asked.

"We have been receiving so much support from this family, I thought I could cook dinner this afternoon and you can help me too." He said, Kaitlin smiled.

"I see, today your store is closed." She bit into her slice of bread as the adults talked.

"Jason's food is really delicious." Said Mr. Louis.

"Thanks for the food, I'll be going." Nick said getting up from his seat. Kaitlin quickly finished her bread and followed Nick. She grabbed her coat, but Nick turned around and they stared at each other for what seemed like an eternity.

"What?" Kaitlin said. Nick reached his hand out and took something off of her face.

"You had food on your face." He said. He left out the door, not hesitating to look back at Kaitlin.

"What... Was that right now?" Kaitlin asked, he didn't say that she had food on her face with a jeam attitude. He said it.... as a normal person.

Later on at school

Keith and his friends were now guarding Kaitlin, Keith was in front of her, Jack and Cade were behind her.

"We are going down." Keith said as they walked down the stairs, extremely slow as the outcome of walking in sync.

"Keith it's difficult to walk, no it's actually annoying." Kaitlin said as they made their way down.

"Kaitlin hold on, I have to protect you not only at home but at school too." He looked back to the front and saw Nick. "Ahh! Nick!" He yelled and made a gun with his hands his friends did the same. It wasn't Nick. Kaitlin rolled her eyes at how immature they were being.

"I told you it's okay." Kaitlin said sighing. "I'm really being hated." She said looking at Keith. "And he told me to not talk to him at school." They continued to cover her. Nick saw them from behind as he walked up the stairs.

"What are they doing?" Asked Will, Nicks friend.

"As if I'd know." Nick said ignoring them.

Author's Note
Aww, Nick touched Kaitlin's face. Happy Reading ^.^