ㅇ First Day ㅇ

Authors POV
The kiss that happened wasn't the one you wished for right? Happy Reading ^.^

"Um, I was just... Just... Um wondering what type um... Of desks. The science and engineering department had."

Chapter 43
----------------------
In Kaitlin's POV
I was in the bathroom brushing my teeth, I could tell you that I looked dead. It wasn't because of the party, but of what happened. Nick, and I kissed didn't we? I was remembering what happened that night. I looked down from the mirror on to the container that had our toothbrushes. I saw Nick's brush, I was remembering his lips on mine, I'm sure it was his first kiss too right? Everyone that went to junior high with him all said he didn't talk to girls. But the door knob was moving, I turned to look at it, everything happens in slow motion. When I looked the door was opening. I quickly put the brush back and spit into the sink. Nick entered the door, he walked around me and grabbed his tooth brush. I turned off the water and started heading out the door.

"Sorry," I heard him say, I stopped walking, "I've been feeling kind of weird since, that day. I just couldn't be straightforward." I turned around to face him, he did the same, but he started waking towards me. I simply started at him. When he was towering over me, I was looking at his eyes, but my focus started to go down to his lips. He bent down so that we could be the same height. I put my hand on his shoulder he placed his on my cheek. He leaned in....I woke up.....

shit

There was a teddy bear in my hands, I looked at it, then at my surroundings. I sighed.

"It was just a dream." I said out loud. Since that day I've been waking up to the same kind of dream. But there won't be a second kiss, the relationship between Nick and I hadn't made any progress, and now that the short spring break is over.

*later*

I was walking to school with Nick, he was in a suit with a brief case and I was in a Red dress. Starting today, Nick and I are college students. We were walking past parks and buildings on our way to school.

*KingsBorough University Entrance ceremony*

We were already inside the school, it was pretty big, I was walking behind Nick to the science department

"Hey." He said

"Yeah?" 

"How long are you going to follow me?" He asked. "Are you going to the science and engineering department?"

"Ah, right. I'm in the literature department." I said looking at the buildings around us, I sighed. "Well bye," I said waving my hand.

"Bye," he replied.

***
Class for me was over already, I was waiting outside the Science department for Nick. Jade and Sasha were with me, but I was practically hiding.  Students were finally starting to pile out the two main doors.

"So you came here to spy on Nick?" Asked my friend Jade.

"You still haven't made any progress since High school, Kaitlin." Said Sasha. 

"The quality of her love will never change." Jade said to her.

"But I only see men in the science and engineering department, I guess you don't have to worry about girls around Nick." Sasha said.

"You are safe," Jade said, the three of us turned around to see the doors again. Coincidence hit me like a bucket of ice, Nick was walking out the door, but with a girl.

"Who is that girl." Sasha asked, pointing to her.

"Nick have you chosen your elective course?" The girl asked walking with him.