A Baby?!

Things are about to get universally screwed here...

There are lot of things that comes unexpectedly in Avery Thompson's life, like for example, her parents dropping her off at some long time friend's house so that they can fly to Sub-Saharan Africa to fulfil their dream of treating the sick there.

Avery knew she would not be happy there and her unhappiness comes in the form of Colton Turner, the rude and arrogant son of the Turner household who shares the same sentiments with her. Now, put sudden exit of his father to the Bahamas and the arrival of a six month old baby into the mix and what do you get? You get a journey full of drama, chaos and whatnot.But sometimes...drama and chaos in life isn't such a bad thing.

Author: mikaelanay

Rating: 9/10

Review: By taking the most cliché thing on Wattpad and turning it into a unique story is phenomenal and the author has achieved it. Avery and Colton are those type of characters who have chemistry but the two of them deny it so much that in the end they're just going to crash into each and then they'll admit it. I'm tremendously excited about the progress of this and I hope all of you are too. You know what I'm gonna say-it's a new addition to Bucket List Book.

ONGOING

NO LONGER AVAILABLE