It Goes On

Kate has just moved for the 13th time, and she's only 20.

She's just met a father she knew nothing about.

And her mother is a liar.

That about sums up why she got mind numbing, forget-your-name drunk, but her reckless attempt to forget reality has backfired.Now, her one night stand refuses to be contained to one night and his connection to her new family has made him impossible to avoid. His cocky swagger is hard to resist, but Kate tries to do just that. Especially since getting involved with him would pull her into a love triangle, with very little love.Kate isn't looking for love; she needs friends. Not that she's going to make any. She doesn't trust anyone in her new, fast world of wealth, privilege, and lies.And she should be wary. She's only skimmed the surface of the secrets surrounding her.

Author: AYClaudy

Rating: 9/10

Review: I love the amount of complications and events that occur in this book because it always keep son you on the edge of your seat whilst not overdoing the suspense which is something only a talented author can do. I adore all the side characters - Carly (Kate's mum - or mom if you're American) and Connor's story was really intriguing. It was quite a realistic book in a sense and the connection between Kate and Ethan is amazing to read about. Truly a Bucket List Book.

COMPLETED