The Mafia and His Angel

Cold, Ruthless, Heartless, Arrogant, Killer, unlovable.

These are all the words that Russian Mafia Boss, Alessio Ivanshov goes by. He's respected and feared by all. He can't love or be loved. The Mafia life is all he knows until he finds a beaten up girl, hiding under his bed.

What happens when the Mafia Boss finds love? Or is he even capable of love? Can Ayla, the broken girl melt the ice and break through the walls around Alessio's cold heart? Will their love survive?

Author: HumB01

Rating: 10/10

Review: This book allowed emotions to enter a person without a soul so that's an achievement, well done author! The storyline is freaking amazing and is executed just the way you'd imagine it to be but the romance in the book is heart-wrenching. Alessio and Ayla have one of the most intense yet compassionate relationships I've ever read about. Their love is so strong that in a few chapters you can't help but want to break down from all the difficulties they have to face together. A book which is the epitome of a whole load of twists, heartbreak and unexpected moments is now a Bucket List Book.

COMPLETED

A/N - So this was recommended to me by this person I've hung out with for four years themetaphoricunicorn - I hate you for ruining my sanity yet again.