Chapter 15 - 50 Shades of red

Your Pov

''Hello Everyoneeeeee! We are currently in the middle of the final round of Act Out!" Saotome Announced.

"The scores are currently tied 32-32. The Blue team has already lost their chance to pull ahead, so this game will either end in a tie or with the red team winning." 

"Now, If the red team would step forward, we will see what they have to act out."
Syo, Natsuki and I all stood up and walked to the center of the stage. Then the screen started playing the video that we will have to act out.

                                               -Video Start-

There were currently two people on the screen. A guy and a girl. Suddenly a messenger ran in. 

"Lady Yuina! Sir Atsushi!" He yelled.

"What is it, messenger?" Yuina asked.

"The guards are coming! You must part ways now!" The messenger said.

"Atsushi, do I really have to leave you?" Yuina asked looking deep into Atsushi's eyes.

"Yes my love. It's for your own safety." Atsushi Replied.

" Promise me that you'll find me again?" Yuina asked.

"I promise." Atsushi said.

They both embraced each other in a ling passionate kiss before heading separate ways.

                                                  -Video End-      (A/N: I can't believe I wrote that...)

Syo and I were both blushing 50 shades of red while Natsuki raised his hand high and said: "Dibs on the part of the messenger!"

'Oh great. Well, this is gonna be awkward...'   I thought both annoyed and embarrassed. 

Then Natsuki suddenly pulled Syo and I into a circle similar to how the blue team did.

"So, I'll be the messenger, (F/N)-chan will be Lady Yuina and Syo-chan will be Sir Atsushi." Natsuki stated happily before breaking the circle. 

"We're ready!" Natsuki yelled.

"Wait! Natsuki-" Syo and I started, but were interrupted by Saotome.

"Alllllright. Start whenever you're ready." Saotome said.

I faced Syo and looked him in the eyes, and he did the same. We were both still blushing, but luckily not as much as we were earlier. ... And that's when Natsuki started acting.

"Lady Yuina! Sir Atsushi!" Natsuki yelled running towards us.

"What is it messenger?" I asked turning towards Natsuki.

"The guards are coming! You must part ways now!" Natsuki said. I turned back to Syo.

"Do I really have to leave you?" I asked looking into his eyes.

"Yes, my love, it's for your own safety" Syo replied. I started to blush a little and continued to my next line.

"Promise me that you'll find me again." I asked.

"I promise." Syo said. We both started leaning in, blushing 50 shades of red again. Well, probably more like a thousand now...

My heart was beating so fast that it was practically leaping out of my chest. Then, when our faces were only an inch apart, all of the lights went out.