Chapter 1 - Roommate

Syo's Pov

I was standing in a line on stage with the other members of Starish. Ittoki was on my right and Natsuki was on my left. We were watching Saotome pace in front of us holding a huge trophy when he suddenly stopped in front of Ittoki. I saw Ittoki's eyes widen as Saotome started to give him the trophy, but that didn't last long because right before Ittoki could grab the trophy, Saotome turned and gave it to me.

"Congratulations Mr. Kurusu! You are Starish's #1 fan favorite!" He said

"I won?" I asked, taking the trophie.

"Yes, Congratulations." Saotome answered.

"Oh my god, I won! I can't believe it! It's a dream come true!" I yelled happily.

"Congratulations Syo-Chan!" Natsuki said.

"Ya, Congratulations" Ittoki said, trying to hide the fact that he was mad that he had gotten tricked.

"Thanks guys" I said thanking them and the other members of Starish who had also congratulated me.

I held the trophy high yelling: "Thank you! Thank you everyone! I love you guys!"

"Thank you..." I murmured.

"Thank you everyone..."

I opened my eyes, sat up and looked around. Unfortunately I wasn't on stage anymore. I was in my room on my bed.

"Just a dream?" I asked tiredly.

"Aww..."

I got up and looked around the room. Seeing that Ai and Natsuki had already left, I looked over at the clock.

"Oh, no I'm gonna be late!" I yelled as I frantically started running around the room trying to get ready as fast as I could.

"Why didn't anyone wake me up?!!" I said frustrated as I put on my shoes and jacket.

"Oh, man. I'm so not gonna make it on time!!!" I said grabbing my hat and running out the door.

"I'm late, I'm late, I'm late, I'm late!!!" I yelled putting my hat on and running down the halls.

As I turned a corner I accidentally ran into someone knocking them over. I looked down to see who I ran into. It was a girl I had never seen before. She had silky (h/c) hair and (e/c) eyes. She's probably the prettiest girl I had ever seen (A/N: Sorry Nanami >.<).

"I'm so sorry! I wasn't paying attention." I said holding out my hand to her.

"It's ok" she said, grabbing my hand and letting me pull her back to her feet.

"Hey, I don't think I've seen you before. Are you new?" I asked curiously.

"Yes, tommarow's my first day. I arrived a bit early." She replied with a smile.

" Really? Well are you in the idol course or the composer course?" I asked

" I'm in the idol course." She replied

" Seriously?!!! Me too!!!"

" Oh, really? Then it looks like will be seeing each other again"

" Yup. Well, I gotta run. I'm already late for a recording. I'll see you later!" I said as I waved and continued to run.

"Kay, later!" She yelled.

Reader's Pov

"Kay, later!" I yelled, watching the short blonde boy run down the hall.

'Who was that?!' I asked myself.

'He was so cool!!! ... well, minus the whole running into me part... hmm... he said he was in the idol's course.... oh well. I'll figure it out later.'

I walked down the halls of the womens dormitory trying to find my room. I was assigned to share a room with someone named Nanami Haruka. I stopped in front of a door looking up to see a sign that said 'Nanami Haruka'.

" It looks like they haven't put my name up there yet." I said as I knocked on the door.

"Is's open" Said a voice behind the door.

I opened the the door and saw a girl with short pink hair sitting at a desk on the right side of the room.

"Hello i'm (F/N) (L/N). I was told that i'd be sharing a room with Nanami Haruka. That's you right?" I asked.

" Yes that's me. It's a pleasure to meet you." She said.

" Likewise" I said walking to the left side of the room. My stuff had already been delivered to the room so I didn't have to worry about that. I sat down on my bed and looked over at Haruka who was at her desk writing nonstop.

"So watcha doin?" I asked.

"Writing a new song for Starish" She replied setting down her pen and turning to face me.

"Starish?" I asked tilting my head a little.

"Oh, Starish is the band I compose for." She explained.

"Oh, so you're a composer then?"

"Yes, what about you?"

"I'm an idol"

"Is that so? Then maybe I'll write a song for you sometime."

"Really? That'd be great thanks."

"No problem I love writing songs for people."

"Ah, I see. ... Hey, Haruka?"

"Ya?"

"Have you ever written a song for yourself?" I asked.

"No." She replied.

"Really? Have you ever thought about it?"

"No not really. I'm too busy writing songs for Starish."

"Oh, well I think you should write a song for yourself. I bet it'd turn out great!"

" You really think so?"

"Of course" I said.

"If you're in the master course then you must be a really good composer."

"Oh, thanks!" She said with a smile.

"Yup. Anyways, I am gonna go to bed" I said as I lay down on my bed.

"So early?" Haruka said concerned.

"Ya. It was a long flight to get here."

"Oh? Where did you come from?" she asked.

"Well, when a man and a woman love each other very much-" I started.

"That's not what I ment!!" Haruka yelled, blushing.

"I was kidding Haruka." I said laughing a little.

"I came from Seoul, South Korea"

"Oh, that is far away..." She said.

"Yup. Well, goodnight." I said as I closed my eyes.

"Goodnight." She said as she turned back to her desk and continued writting.