Chapter 5 - Failed

Reader's POV

"I failed?!! Why?!! I was up all night practicing!!!" I yelled as I walked out of the booth.

"Did I really sound that bad?? I knew I shouldn't have accepted your offer!!!" I yelled angerly.

"No, no miss (L/N). You didn't sound that bad." Saotome reassured. 

"Then why did you fail me?" I asked.

"Because your singing is missing something" he replied.

"Missing something?"

"Yes. Feeling." Saotome turned around and walked out the door. 'Feeling?' I wondered. 

"What do you mean?" I asked running after him. 

"Well, while your singing overall was great, you didn't seem that happy about singing. That's  why your singing was only great vs amazing and it's also why you failed the test" He said bluntly. "However, we'll have plenty of time to work on that since this is only day 2 of our week deal"

"Right" I said. 

"Well, i'll be in my office taking care of some businesses, meanwhile I want you to find something that will inspire you to sing happily and with feeling." He said turning a corner.

"Okay. I'll do my best!!!" I said as I ran in the other direction to my room.

I got to my room and walked in.

"Tadaima..." I said, but only to answered with silence. I looked around the room and saw that Haruka wasn't here. 

'Haruka must be busy today' I thought. I was about to plop down on my bed and sleep when something caught my eye. I walked up to Haruka's desk and saw a folded piece of paper with my name on it. I picked it up, unfolded it and started reading.

'Dear (L/N) - san,

I was going to tell you this before you left, but you were already gone when I woke up, so that's why I'm writing this. You see, everyone but you and Syo has work to do today that will go on until late at night. Without Natsuki or anyone there, i'm worried that Syo will get lonely, so I was wondering, since you'll be home early, would you please keep Syo company? Thanks, i'll see you tonight.

~Nanami Haruka

"...ok then" I said putting the paper back on Haruka's desk.

'I guess I'll go find Syo and keep him company' I thought walking back out of my towards Syo's room.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

VeronicaAi(me): YESH!!!!! Finally finished a new chapter!!!!

Syo: Took you long enough :/

VeronicaAi: Hey!! ... ok maybe I did take a bit too long on updating... Gomenasai!!!!

Ren: You made your poor readers  wait so long... maybe I can cheer them up a bit *starts pulling out roses*

VeronicaAi: *Smacks the roses out of Ren's hands* They're not interested in you Ren.  -_-

Syo: Ya!! They're interested in me!!! *gives readers a bear hug*

Ren: -_- 

VeronicaAi: Anyways, i'm so so so so so sorry on the slow updates >.< my life has been a rollercoaster ride that I can't get off of, plus I have no idea what I was thinking when I started this fanfic cuz I know absolutely nothing about love and romance besides what I've seen on tv and in anime... ya, a 17 year old (Edit: I'm 20 now. -2018) who's never been in love... weird right? Lol, anyways I hope you all will forgive me and stay with me until the end. ^-^

~VeronicaAi

P.s. srry, but I can't use italics anymore unless I get on a computer which isn't likely cuz I type up my stories on my kindle fire HD... XP  wattpad and their updates...

P.s.s./2018 update: I can use Italics again, but I don't type up my stories on my kindle anymore cuz It's too much of a hassle, plus It doesn't save properly anymore when I try to type up chapters on my kindle >.<