Chapter 13 - The Unimaginable

(A/N: again, i'm sorry about the long wait >.<)

Readers POV

"Hello everyoneeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm Shining Saotome and welcome back to Act Out!!" The t.v. host (a.k.a. Saotome) said appearing out of nowhere. 

"Omg, I didn't know that Saotome was the shows host!!" I whispered/yelled to Syo while covering my mic that I received earlier. 

"Ya, he hosts a few t.v. shows here and there." Syo whispered back also covering his mic.

"I didn't know that..." I said.

"Well, now you do." Syo said.

"The blue team (Heavens) is currently winning 6 to 4" Saotome announced.  "The red team will be the first to continue the game, but first they have a new member to introduce." Saotome gestured towards us...  well, mostly Syo. 

Syo got up and motioned for Natsuki and I to get up too, and we did. 

"This is (F/N) (L/N). She's a singer who just recently joined Shining agency, and today she'll be joining the red team." Syo said. I looked out at the audience and everyone was quiet for a moment and then turned towards their friend and started whispering. 

I saw a few red signs go down. Then after a little bit they came back up and I almost cried when I saw that my name had been added on them. I looked at Syo and he looked back giving me a reassuring smile.

"Alllllllrighy then-" Saotome started. "It is time to start round four of Act out!!!" Saotome continued.

  -Time skip brought to you by Natsuo and Youji the awesome twins :3  -

(A/N: srry, but im just too lazy to write the whole shows, so i'll just skip to the last round. plus i suck at writting t.v. shows XP)

"It is now time for the final round." Saotome said. "The scores are currently tied: 32 to 32 which means that whoever wins this round is the winner. Now, the blue team will start this round." The audience members that want the blue team to win screamed as the blue team stepped forward.

"Now everyone, please direct your attention to the screen so we can see what the blue team will act out." Saotome said motioning towards the screen. The lights dimmed down as the video started to play.

                          ~Video Start~ (lol, SAO reference XP) (Play the video)

~ I'm a barbie girl in the barbie world

Life in plastic it's fantastic
You can brush my hair
Undress me everywhere
Imagination life is your creation

Hi Barbie! Hi Ken!
You wanna go for a ride? Sure Ken!
Jump in!

Come on Barbie Let's go party!

I'm a barbie girl in the barbie world
Life in plastic it's fantastic
You can brush my hair
Undress me everywhere
Imagination life is your creation~
(A/N: and i'm too lazy to copy and paste the rest of the lyrics. Lol XP)

                                                      ~Video End~

The members of the blue team just stared at the screen with pale faces even though it was turned off. Meanwhile, Syo, Natsuki and I were laughing our heads off along with the audience. I mean, there's no way they're gonna do it... right? 

We were still laughing when Saotome suddenly yelled: "Since there are only two parts, two of you will have to split barbie's role." That made us laugh even harder. I laughed so hard that I ended up falling out of my seat and onto the floor. My laughing was so out of control that I didn't even notice that the blue team had huddled into a circle.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Kind of a sudden ending to the chapeter, but... ya anyways I hope you liked this chapter (and all of the others.) I'll see you next time in chapter 14 ^-^

~VeronicaAi