Chapter 14 - I Never Thought That this Would Happen...

Nagi's POV: (Yay!! New POV!!)

Eiichi Suddenly pulled Kira and me into a circle. 
"Alright. I'll be Ken and you guys can be barbie." Eiichi said.

"Wait,  you're not seriously planning on doing this, are you? I mean, we could just forfeit." I said.

"No!!! Heavens never forfeits!!! Heavens always wins!!!" Eiichi yelled.\

"Ok, ow.. I think I just lost half of my hearing." I said rubbing my ear.

"So Nagi, you'll sing the first verse and have the little conversion with Ken, aka me, and then Kira will sing the chorus and we'll go from there, ok?" Eiichi said ignoring my complaint.

"Ya, whatever." I said turning away, but not before seeing Kira nod his head a little. 
'Man, this is gonna suck...' I thought

Your pov:

I had finally controlled my laughter and pulled myself back onto the couch when Heavens/The blue team broke out of their huddle. They stood side by side facing the audience with Eiichi in the middle, Nagi on the left and Kira on the right.

"Cue Music!!" Eiichi yelled pointing one finger to the sky.

'Wait, are they actually gonna do it?!!!'  I wondered. I was at the edge of my seat intensely staring at the blue team, waiting to see what will happen when suddenly Nagi started singing (Play the Video... again)

Nagi: I'm a barbie girl in the barbie world
Life in plastic it's fantastic
You can brush my hair
Undress me everywhere
Imagination life is your creation

*Riiiiiing*

Eiichi: Hi Barbie! Nagi: Hi Ken!
Eiichi: You wanna go for a ride? Nagi: Sure Ken!
Eiichi: Jump in!

Nagi: Come on Barbie Let's go party!

Kira: I'm a barbie girl in the barbie world
Life in plastic it's fantastic
You can brush my hair
Undress me everywhere
Imagination life is your creation 
(A/N: again, too lazy to paste all of the lyrics XP If you haven't guessed yet, I'm a very Lazy person...)

Syo, Natsuki and I along with the audience were all laughing so hard that we could barely even breathe. Seeing Heavens sing the barbie girl song was Hilarious, but I also felt like they weren't really giving it their all. Well, I guess that's understandable. I mean, It's the barbie girl song XD

After Heavens finished singing they went back over to their couch and sat down letting out huge sighs and I think i even heard Nagi say something along the lines of "I can't believe you made me do that." Which made me let out a little giggle.

"Allllllrighy!!" Saotome said. "Let's check out the sores!!" He said pointing at the screen. The screen simply stated our scores: 'Blue team 32 | Red team 32'

"The scores are currently tied 32-32. Now, we will see if the blue team got the points for this round. " Saotome announced.

In all honesty, I think they should get the points. I mean, it was hilarious. 
Music played while we waited to see if they got the points. After a little bit, the buzzer sounded letting us know that they didn't.

I sighed in relief. What? I said that they deserved the pints, not that I wanted them to have them :/
The blue teams fans "awww"ed and the red teams fans "Yaay"ed. (A/N: lol, don't judge me.)

Then Saotome started speaking again. "Well, it looks like the blue team didn't get the points which means that if the red team can win this round, tlhey win the game, so stay tuned and keep watching!!!" (A/N: or in your case, reading.)