Chapter 4 - Test Day

Syo's POV

'I love taking walks in the morning. The warm sunlight, the cold breeze, the sleeping girl, the-  wait, sleeping girl?!!' I thought as I turned to see a girl sleeping on a grassy hill. She had long/short (H/C) hair. I walked up to her to see if I knew her when I realized that it was  (F/N). I kneeled down next to her and started to wake her up. 

"Hey, (F/N). Wake up." I said as I gently shook her. After a few moments, she woke up started rubbing her eyes.

"Syo?" She asked sitting up.

"Ya. Hey, what were you doing sleeping out here?"  I asked.

"Well, I was up all night practicing for my test when I decided to take a break. So I took a walk out here and when I found this hill I decided to take a nap. By the way, do you know what time it is?"  She asked.

"Oh, hang on." I said taking out my phone.  "Ya, it's 7:45 a.m." I said. I put my phone back and was about to ask her what test she was talking about, but before I could even get one word out she suddenly jumped up and yelled:

"7:45 A.M???!!!!! Oh, no I'm gonna be late!!!" She then started to run back into the building.

"Jeez" I said with a little smile as I stood back up and started walking again.

Readers POV

"7:45 A.M.????!!!!!!! Oh, no I'm gonna be late!!!" I yelled as I ran back into the building. I could've sworn I heard Syo say something, but I was running so fast that I couldn't hear what it was. Oh, well. When I ran into the building I stopped in the lobby.

"Was I suppose to meet Saotome here or at the studio?" I wondered out loud. "Meh, I guess I'll just wait here." I said as I went to lay on a couch. I tried to keep my eyes open, but I was so tired from staying up all night that I ended up falling asleep anyways (Again).

Time skip - An Hour Later

"..."

".../N)"  

"(L/N)!!!!)"

"I'm up!!!" I yelled, falling off the couch and faceplanting onto the floor.

"Ouch" I said as I looked up to see who my 'attacker' was.

"Uhh... hiya" I said kinda worried.

"You were suppose to meet me in the recording studio an hour ago Miss (L/N)" Saotome said in an angered tone.

'So was suppose to meet him in the studio'  I thought. 

"Oh, sorry. I wasn't sure if I was suppose to meet you here or in the studio, so I just decided to wait here, and then I kinda fell asleep..." 

"Well, I suppose I'll let you off with a warning today, but next time this happens, I suggest you ask before you decide to take a nap Miss (L/N)."

"Yes sir.. "

" Now, if you'll follow me, we will be going to the studio so you can take the test." Saotome said while walking away.

"Ok!!" I said with a determined look in my eyes as I followed him.

Time skip - In the Recording Studio

I went into the recording booth and put the headphones on. 

"Let me know when you're ready and I'll start the instrumental." Saotome said from outside of the booth.

"Okay." I said closing my eyes. 'Come on (F/N),  You can do this!! Just like you practiced.'  I thought. I opened my eyes and took a deep breath.

"Okay, i'm ready." I said. Saotome nodded in response and started the instrumental. As soon as it was time for me to start singing, I did. (A/N: Play the video now and pretend that it was only you singing X3)

I looked through the window and saw Saotome watching me. I think he looked pretty shocked, but then again I couldn't really tell because he was wearing sunglasses. 'Wait, why is he wearing sunglasses indoors?' I wondered. 'I guess there's a lot of thing about him that I'll just never know..' I thought as I went back to focusing on my singing. After the song was over I took the headphones off and looked through the window at Saotome again. 

"Well?" I asked, curious about what Saotome would say.

"Hmm..." Saotome said putting a hand on his chin. 

"Well, to put it simply, you fail." He said looking back through the window at me... I think... (those sunglasses seriously hide a lot of things... wait, maybe that's why he wears them...)