Chapter 9 - Jealousy Part 2

Syo's Pov

"Syo, are you alright?" (F/N) Asked.

'But that was the problem. I didn't know if I was alright. When I saw Ittoki walk towards (F/N) I felt like I wanted to punch him for some reason even though he's one of my best friends. Why do I feel like this??? Am I sick??? Is something wrong with me??? Do I need to go to the hospital???' I thought panicking.
'Wait!!! Calm down Syo!' I thought. 'This is probably just one of your mood swings. You'll be fine.'  I thought.

"Ya. I'm fine." I said completely oblivious to my true feelings. I took the first aid kit from Ittoki and went to (F/N). I took off her sock and started to examine her ankle.

"Ok, It's a bit swollen, but it looks like it'll be fine." I said. A sense of relief crossed her face.

"Oh, thank goodness." she said. I wrapped up her ankle and then we all headed to the pizza place with Ittoki leading the way.

~Time Skip Brought to you by Izaya and Shizuo (a.k.a. Shizaya)~    
At the pizza place

After we all agreed on getting a large Hawaiian Pizza, (A/N: Don't judge me :/ ) (F/N) went to the counter to order it.

"Nee, Ittoki. I'm sorry for yelling earlier. I don't know what came cover me." I apologized.  while staring at the table hoping for forgiveness.

"It's ok." Ittoki said.

"Really?" I said looking up at him. "I thought you'd be mad!" I yelled.

"Well, I was at first, but then I figured that you had your reasons. Forgive and forget, you know?" He said.

"Ya." I said.

"Alright, they said that it'd be done soon and they'll bring it to our table." (F/N) said walking back to the table and sitting beside me. (A/N: Ittoki was on the other side of table.)

"Kay" Ittoki and I said.

"So what'd I miss?" She asked.

"Nothing much." I answered halfheartedly.

"Yup." Ittoki said.

"... Ok then ..." (F/N) said curiously.

Your Pov

'It kinda feels like Syo and Ittoki are hiding something from me, but at least they seem to be getting along again.' I thought.

"So (F/N), how's your work going?" Syo asked.

"What work?" I questioned.  Syo frowned at me before continuing.

"You know, You work for Shining agency so..."

"Oh! That work! Well, I haven't really started yet..." I replied.

"What?!! Why not??" Syo asked.

"Well, I just took the singing test today, so I haven't really found any jobs yet." I explained.

"Hmm...." Syo put a hand under his chin and started thinking.

"Well, I do have a t.v. program I'll be on tomorrow, so maybe I can ask the director if you can be on it too." Syo suggested.

"And I'm gonna be interviewed on t.v. tomorrow at a different time, so maybe I can ask if you can be on that too." Ittoki suggested. 

"Wow, ok sure. They both sound like good ideas." I said happily. 

"Alrighty then, I'll call the director later." Syo said.

"Me too." Ittoki said.

"One large Hawaiian Pizza." The waitress said walking up to our table and putting the pizza right in the middle of the table.

"Thank you."  All three of us said. The waitress politely bowed her head and walked away leaving us to eat our pizza, and as soon as she did leave, we all dove into the pizza.

"This is the best Pizza ever!!"Syo exclaimed.

"Agreed." Ittoki and I agreed.