Chapter 11 - I couldn't think of a good name for this chapter so screw that

A/N:

I'm so so so so so so so sorry that I haven't updated in over a month >.< There are many reasons behind that and I'm just so sorry XP I've been really busy since it's my Senior year in high school, with all of the signing up for colleges, finding a job, ACT tests, and everything. Plus all of my many family issues and stupid wattpad that won't save my story when I type it on my kindle anymore :/

Anyways, again, I'm so so so so so so sorry XP plz enjoy the rest of the book even with my dumb slow updates...

~VeronicaAi

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Week Deal Day 3

Your Pov:

Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep. I reached out from under my covers and slammed my hand down on the snooze button.

"Five more minutes mom..." I said hiding back under my covers.

"(L/N)-San, you should get up and get ready for work. You have a T.v. program and an interview today." Haruka said.

My eyes snapped open and I quickly threw my covers off. I started running around the room and in and out of the restroom like a crazy person trying to get ready as fast as possible. (A/N: idk if the restrooms are connected to the rooms or not, so let's just pretend that they are)

-Flashback Start- (A/N: wait, I hate flashbacks.... Why the heck did I write one? :/ )

Syo and I walked back into the Shining Agency building still holding hands.

"Oh my gosh that was the most fun I've had in quite a while." I said.

"Ya, me too." Syo agreed. "Oh, did you want me to call my director right now and see if you could be on the t.v. program with me?" Syo asked.

"Sure, if you don't mind." I replied.

"Not at all." Syo said as he let go of my hand to pull out his phone and dial the number.

I didn't really pay attention to his phone call though, because I couldn't get over the fact that my hand was now empty. It was empty, cold and I hated it.

Before any other thoughts could cross my mind, I heard my favorite song start playing and I immediately knew that it was my phone ringing.

I pulled my phone out and answered it, not even bothering to check the caller id.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Hey (F/N), It's Ittoki. I just wanted to tell you that I called the director for my interview tomorrow and he said that he wouldn't mind you being on it." Ittoki said through the phone.

"Ok, that's great! Thanks for letting me know." I said.

"No problem. Oh, and the interview starts at 5:00 pm tomorrow, but you'll need to be there an hour early to get ready and go over the questions and stuff." Ittoki explained.

"Ok, I'll see you tomorrow then." I said.

"Ok bye."

"Bye"

I ended the call and put my phone away. I looked over at Syo and saw that he was already done with his phone call and was just staring at me as if he was in a trance.

"Uh... Syo?" I asked suddenly braking his trance.

"Oh! Uh, Sorry." Syo apologized looking away as his face started turning red.

"Anyways, my director said that It'd be great if you could co-star with me on the t.v. program with me." Syo said.

"Ok. What time should I be there?" I asked.

"8:00 am." Syo replied.

"Ok. Sounds great. I'll see you later then." I said as I headed towards my room.

- Flashback End- (A/N: Thank goodness XP)

"I'll see you later Haruka!" I yelled, running out the door and towards the place that the t.v. program is taking place.

"I SHALL NOT BE LATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I yelled for absolutely no reason.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

Lol, I meant to put this at the end of the last chapter, but I forgot. So imma put it here instead XP

Nica(short for Veronica, a.k.a. me): OMG WE'RE ALREADY AT CHAPTER 10 (11)!!!!!!

Syo: Ikr??? It's so awesome!!!!!!!

Ren: Yes, especially since all of these little ladies have stayed with us for this long *holds out a rose*

Nica: Shut up Ren. *Hits Ren with a book*

Ren: Ow!! What was that???

Nica: Maka chop.

Syo: O.O ok, I'll just go jump into the next chapter.... *Jumps into next chaper*

Nica: No!!! Come back Syo!!!! I need you!!!!! *Runs after Syo*

Ren: -_ -

~VeronicaAi