Chapter 12 - First day of work

Your pov:

I finally got to the t.v. program...

15 minutes late...  -_ -

"You're late (F/N)!!!" Syo yelled running towards me.

"I'm so sorry!!!" I said bowing apologetically.

"It's fine, we just went to commercial break." The director said, also walking up to me.

"So you're (F/N) (L/N)." The director said looking at me carefully.

"Yes, and you must be the director." I said.

"Yes. It's very nice to meet you. Anyways, why don't you come with me and I'll go over the program." The director  said leading me to a big table with a lot of comfy looking chairs sitting around it.

"Please, have a seat." He said motioning to one of the chairs. I nodded and sat down.

'These chairs are so comfy!!' I though smiling.

"So basically what we're going to do is have you guys watch a video and then try to do what they're doing in the video. You may have to watch a scene from a movie or t.v. show and try to act it out after only watching it once, or you may have to do something physically challenging, such as balancing a ton of books on your head. So does that make sense?" The director asked.

"Yes." I said.

"Alright. Then you can go ahead to the stage when the commercial break is over and I'll have you join Syo's team." He said.

"Team?" I asked tilting my head to the side.

"Oh, I forgot to mention the teams didn't I?" He asked face palming.

"Ya, kinda." I replied.

"Well, there are tow teams of 3 competing against each other. For every time you act out a video right, you get two points, and for every time you act wrong, you get no points. The team with the most points wins." The director explained.

"Oh... ok. So what are the two teams?" I asked.

"Well, there's the blue team that consists of Nagi, Eiichi and Kira, from the band Heavens, and then there's the red team that consists of Syo, Natsuki and you. Currently the blue team is winning, although I think that's mostly because the red team only has two members right now."  The director explained. (The current scores are Blue team: 6 points and Red team: 4 points.)

"Oh, well hopefully I'll be able to help them take the lead." I said.

The director looked at his watch then got up motioning for me to get up too.

"Alright. The commercial break is just about over. Let's get you on stage with everyone." He said putting a hand on my back and leading me to the stage.

Back when I was a kpop star, I use to be on all kinds of t.v. shows, so I'm not really that nervous about this one. When we got to the stage, I noticed that there were two couches on each side of the stage, leaving a big space in the middle.
By looking  at the couches, I noticed three things: 
1) They were big enough to fit 3 people, and
2) They were the colors of the teams, and
3) The teams were already sitting on the couches

The director led me to the red teams couch and had me sit between Syo and Natsuki.

"Ok guys, (F/N) will be joining your team since you're short a member and Syo, I'm gonna have you introduce her to the audience once the commercial break is over" The director explained.

"Kay." Syo said.

"Ok..." The director tuned and walked over to the blue team, probably to tell them about me joining.
I looked out to the audience. If I had to guess, I'd probably say that there were at least 10,000 people out there.

Some people were holding up blue signs with the names of the blue team's members on them and others were holding up red signs with Syo and Natsuki's names on them. Of course no one had any signs with my name on them, but then again I was invited to the show too suddenly for anyone to announce that I'd actually be here.

Before I could think anything else, the shows theme song started playing and colored lights danced all across the stage and audience.

'Alright, here goes nothing.' I thought.