Prologue

A/N:

I'll tell u when to play the video, so just be patient ^-^

~Veronica Ai

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Reader's POV

I was walking down the streets of Seoul (A/N: Seoul's a city in South Korea) wearing sunglasses, a scarf and a hat desperately trying to hide my face so the paparazzi wouldn't recognize me. I use to be in a very popular Korean Pop band when I suddenly decided to quit. Ever since I quit, the paparazzi have been swarming me promising not to leave me alone until I'd say why I quit, but i've already decided that my reasons were too selfish to tell.

I was still walking down the street when I suddenly stopped at a small music store.

'I've never been here before...' I thought as I stood outside the window peeking into the shop. I saw a big black piano sitting in the store.

'That looks just like my old piano!' I thought excitedly.

"How may I help you?" The lady behind the counter asked as you walked into the store.

"Oh, I was just wondering if I could play that piano over there?" I asked pointing over to the piano I saw through the window.

"Why of course!" The lady exclaimed. "We enjoy listening to our customer's play the instruments."

"Thank you very much!" I say as I bow politely and head over to the piano. 

I sat down on the piano bench and reached out to test the keys. After making sure that the piano is correctly tuned I start playing. (A/N: Watch the video to see what you played, or just go here: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4IDP0fUw_Oo )

After I finished playing the last note, I put my hands on the sides of the piano bench getting ready to get up when I suddenly heard clapping and cheering. I looked up to see the whole staff and all of the customers clapping and cheering for me. A bright red blush appears on my face.

"It wasn't that good.." I said as I shyly look back down at the piano.

"Are you kidding?! That was amazing!" Someone said.

"Ya! You must be a pro!" Someone else said.

"I'm sorry, but I have to go" I said as I ran out the door hearing a bunch of dissapointed 'Aww's' coming from the store. I ran down the street and turned the corner.

"That.. was close..." I said as I stopped running to catch my breath.

"Someone could've recognized me, especially since I played one of my band's old songs..."

A huge shadow suddenly covered me blocking away all the sunlight.

"What the?" I looked up and saw a helicopter lowering itself to the same street I was on. As the helicopter got closer I could feel my hat fly off my head, revealing my long/short (H/C) hair.

"MISSSSSSS (F/N) (L/N)!!!!!!" A voice from the helicopter yelled.

"Who me?!" I asked surprised, forgetting that I was trying to hide my identity.

"Yes you!" The voice yelled as a tall fat dude (A/N: No offence intended) with short, red, crazy lookin hair jumped out of the helicopter landing right in front of me.

I jump back and ask: "How did you know my name?"

"Everyone knows your name Miss (L/N)" The creepy dude replied.

"Well, how did you see through my disguise?"

"I can see through any disguise Miss (L/N). Now if you're done asking questions may I continue?"

"Oh! Yes. I'm sorry." I said as I bow apologetically.

"Allllllllrighty then. My name is Shining Saotome. I am the president of the Shining Agency in Japan, and i've come here to ask you if you'd like to-"

"No." I said interrupting him.

"But you haven't even heard what I was going to-"

"You were going to ask if I want to join your agency. Right?" I asked interrupting him again.

"...well, yes..." Saotome said quietly. (A/N: omg thats OOC, srry XP)

"Well, the answer is no." I said bluntly as I turned to walk away.

"Waiiit!" Saotome yelled as he jumped in front of me again.

"What?" I asked.

'I'm starting to get annoyed...' I thought.

"What if we make a deal?" Saotome asked.

"What kind of a deal?"

"How about you join my agency for a week. If you like it, you can stay. If not, you can leave."

"Well, as tempting as that sounds, i'm not really interested in being in the music industry anymore." I said as I turned and started to walk away yet again.

"Misssss (L/N)!" Saotome asked as he jumped in front of me again.

'What is he, a frog?' I asked myself.

"Do you remember what it's like to preform on stage?" Saotome asked.

"More or less." I replied.

"Do you remember looking out to all of your fans with their huge smiles, their home made signs, their glowsticks... Do you remember how they use to scream your name as loud as they could hoping that you'd at least look their way? Your fans need you. So will you abandon them, or give them hope?" Saotome asked as he stepped out of my way. I sighed and looked at the ground.

'What should I do? I gave up singing for a reason, but then again Saotome's right. I can't just abandon my fans...'

It was a hard decision. I had already decided that I'm through with singing, but then Saotome just had to come here and slam those words in my face. I thought hard about it for a bit longer before I looked back up at Saotome.

"Ok, I'll do it. Take me to Japan."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Ok, so that was the prologue of my Syo X Reader fanfic.

So, wat did u guys think? Was it good? Bad? Lol srry. I've never really written a fanfic before, so im kinda freakin out XP

Plus im not that good at writting romance, but i'll try my best.

Thx for reading!!

~Veronica Ai