Chapter 8 - Jealousy Part 1

A/N: lol, I was on a roll so that's why I was able to post 2 chapters in 1 day X3 lol, but don't get use to it o.O
Oh, and srry, but  Syo is gonna be a little OOC in this chapter >.<  lol, but then again, who doesn't like a little OOC every now and then?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your POV

We were lost. Really lost. We were still in Tokyo, but we didn't know where in Tokyo we were. All the people walking on the sidewalks seemed really busy. Too buys for us to ask for directions.

"Let's just start walking walking" I said. "If we walk long enough we might be able to find our way back, or at the very least someone who would be willing to give us directions."

"Ya." Syo said as he started walking.

We... I mean, Syo walked with me on his back down a few streets and around a few corners. While we were walking we saw a daycare with kids playing outside.
... Wait! Those were the same kids that knocked me over!
Before Syo or I could say anything, we both suddenly spotted a familiar red head.

"Ittoki!!" We both yelled. As soon as Ittoki saw us, his eyes suddenly widened. He turned back to the kids to tell them something before running over to us. 

"Hey what are you guys doing here?" He asked.

"We should be asking you that. I thought you had work to do today." I said.

"Oh ya.. well I kinda volunteer here at this daycare." Ittoki said.

"Well we were going out for pizza when we suddenly got lost and (F/N) twisted her ankle." Syo said.

"Oh, well why don't you come in? We have a first aid kit, so we can go ahead and wrap up (F/N)'s ankle and then I can show you guys to a pizza place that's close to here." Ittoki suggested.

"Sure/That'd be great!" Syo and I said.

"Alright, follow me!" Ittoki said with a big smile.

We followed Ittoki into the daycare and he led us into the classroom.

"Alright, wait right here while I get the first aid kit." He said as he walked out of the room.

"Kay" Syo and I said.

Syo put me down on one of the little chairs before sitting down on one himself and asked: "So, is your ankle feeling any better?"

"A little, ya. I think I might be able to walk on my own now." I replied.

"You sure? I can still carry you, you know?" He asked.

"I'm fine, really." I said.

"If you say so..." Syo said.

We both sat there in silence for a little bit until I finally decided to speak up.

"Hey, thanks for carrying me Syo." I said.

"No problem." He replied.

"I'm back!!" Ittoki yelled walking back into the room with the first aid kit in his hands.

"Good, gimme that." Syo said pointing at the first aid kit.

"What?" Ittoki asked.

"I said gimme that." Syo repeated, his voice sounding a bit more serious.

"Oh, well I was going to do it to save you guys some trouble." Ittoki said.

"Well, I wanna do it so give it to me!!" Syo yelled. Suddenly the atmosphere around as got more intense due to Syo's yelling.

'I've never seen Syo like this'  I thought.

"Syo are you alright?" I asked with a hint of worry in my voice.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Oooo dramatic cliffhanger O.O