Atepted kidnap failure!

Percy: My side was aching still and I felt very sleepy. I opened my eyes just as Annbeth pored a bucket of salt water on me, which imedetly refreshed me and some of the water splashed in her. "At least I know a spell to dry me right?" Annbeth said to herself not even noticing I was awake. Before she could take out her wand I dried her off whith a tap. "Hey, how you feeling? When Grover has gotten hurt before you haven't had this happen why now?" She asked. I sighed and said "Well over the years our link as gotten stronger, after the pit our connection was so good we can now talk to each other threw our link just not all the time. Did you ever think of how much pain he would have gone threw while we were down there? He couldn't see anything and of corse the pain was diluted because I blocked as much as I could, but he must have been so closed off while we were down there." She stroked my hair and said "Yes, I did and he told me he had a head ache every day from you blocking him out. I'm sure he's glad you did. He'll heal in a few weeks, in enough time for us to transform into our animal thing." I smiled at her and fell back asleep wondering what I would be. But I had to have a dream.....

Dream- Death eaters were in Harry and Rons room. One cast a spell making Harry paralyzed and then tying him up. Wake up! Wake up! Wake up! I yelled at myself as I saw Harry try to move. Suddenly the Greek god of dreams or somthing( I can't spell his name.) appeared beside me, "why hello Percy! Last time I saw you was on Olympus. What am I doing in your dream?" He asked confused. "Can you wake me up because my friends getting kidnaped as we speak." I asked him and he waved his hand I I woke up.-dream ended

Percy: 'Thank you' I said to him in my head then I jumped out of bed wand and Riptide in hand and sprinted towrds Harry and Rons room banging on Jason and Frank's door as I ran. I reached the hallway and saw teh Death eaters dragging a struggling Harry who the paralyzed spell and worn off of him but eh was still tied. I pointed my wand at them and yelled "Stupify!" And both death eaters flew back into a wall and Harry fell onto the floor. I used Riptide up to cut the ropes and then Harry and I started battling the two death eater who quickly left. Frank and Jason just had run up as i handed Harry his glasses after using a spell to bring them to me. "You okay?" I asked him as he put them on and he replied breathing hard "Yes, I'm good. Thanks, how did you know I was being kidnaped?" "Dream." I replied again thanking the god of dreams. We all went back to bed after explaining to the rest of teh demigods and three what had happened. I was very tired but I relized Griver had found out how to block off his pain from me so I just had a large head ache.