Super short chapter

Annbeth: we were on the Argo about to leave when I relized we had no clue were we were going. "Um guys were are we even going?" I asked silently cursing myself for not thinking of this sooner. Everyone stoped what they were doing and just kinda stood there until Leo said "is Rachle here?" I shook my head sadly, she had left a few days ago back to the academy were she was doing school at. "Well then let's go ask her! We can get close then dock then walk there ask to see Rachel and she can Hopfuly tell us." Leo said clapping his hands together. Jason laughed and said "Okay then off we go!" (Guys help me with a pro face please. Just one to find Percy k. And also who's POV do you want seen in this book? I'm just going to be going back in forth between Percy, Harry,Hermoine,Annbeth, and a,few other people. Now I'm realy sleepy and I have to make brunch for people coming over to morrow so this chapter is,like the shortedpst ever. Byyyyeee)  

???: I have finished the spell that will make me look like I'm a first year student. I'm glad I found this spell to draw out their magic before they develop it. When the develop it the spell doses work any more. the shorting hat had been destroyed in the final battle so a net hat was being used, it wouldn't know who I realy was becuase of another handy dandy spell. When I captured Voldamorts grandson and brought him back I would be his second in command. I would be unstoppable with lord Voldamort teaching me his ways.