Third grate Profacy

They all got onto the Argo two and Percy showed Annbeth a spell to make Leo's hair turn green which made everyone laugh nervously as they could now see Percy had many more ways to prank them. The asked Harry were he, Hermoine and Ron wanted to go so they desided the best place to go would be Rons parents house. Rachel was sleeping so no Profacy was told yet. Wait. Nevermind Rachel woke up and when Harry, Hermoine and Ron were watching spewed green smoke and said in her oracle voice

When sword and wand shall fail,

Magic stolen and Promisses broken,

Love shall prevail, but with a final curse a house will fall,

Dooming those inside its halls.

They were all frightened by this and Percy said "Magic stolen? Promises broken? A house will fall coming those inside its halls? I don't like the sound of that." Harry then said "What has that?" And Percy and Annbeth and a little eye ball conversation and then Annbeth said "Do you swear on the river Styxe not to tell anyone unless under dire circumstances. Not to tell anyone what we are about to tell you with our permission?" "I have a feeling that If we break this we will die...... Yes I swear." Hermoine said her curiosity getting the best of her. "You are correct about the dieing part " Nico said and Harry and Ron also swore and teh sky thundered. "All the Greek and Roman gods and monsters are real and some times the Greek gods have kids with mortals resulting in demigods who sometimes have powers but the monsters hunt down and kill. The monsters such as the Minitar that attacked Percy and Harry earlier is one of them that was trying to kill Percy who is a very strong demigod. Demigods also have dreams that sometimes predict the future, Percy has told you about his dreams before. Rachel here is the oracle she says profaceys that always come true. Any questions?" Annbeth stated as Harry, Ron and Hermoine looked on in awe. "wait, Harry does any adult that is evil have blond hair and can turn himself young again cause that happened in one of my most recent dreams." Percy said turning to Harry. "Lucius Malfoy have blond hair but it could be anyone." Harry replied and then Hermoine said "If magic is being stolen and somthing about a house falling that must be at Hogwarts. Let's head there instead of Rons parents house." They all agreed and started to head there instead.