"I may not fully get it now, but there was a time where I felt the same way you did." You replied, remembering the times where you were young and saw Garp as the only family you had left instead of your real father. "You're right. No matter what anyone says, the man that actually raised you was Whitebeard right?"

Ace widened his eyes and then gave a grateful nod, turning his head back towards the horizon. A peaceful atmosphere between them, which you were thankful for.

He didn't ask about why you have your nightmares. Again.

You smiled softly.

Ace is the best.

You don't want him to know anyway, that you've lost more then your mother because of your past.

Yourself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"ACE!"

The pain in your voice was obvious, tears threatening to fall because of your fallen comrade. Friend. Nakama. Drinking buddy. Who would laugh and grin with an easy going nature.

Who had blood running down his back. A hole in his chest. And was being held by his young little brother who was touching said blood with shaking hands.

Why can't you get up?!

GET UP!

Why can't you...?! You gritted your teeth in frustration as you tried to get up with your buster sword only to slide down again from your legs.

ACE! He...no...

Your observant eyes spotted how he slouched fully on his brother, not able to hold his own weight.

YOU'RE ALIVE! You have to get up!

Tears was going down your young friend's face, a strained shaking smile on his bloody lips. Making you freeze.

'No...'

Why can't you move?! You have to!

But then you spotted it.

He fell. And fell. And fell.

Until he fell no more and landed onto the ground, a visible smile on his lips.

And you fell with him. Inside. As your wide eyes gazed, gazed, and gazed. Staring. Wondering. But also not wondering at all. Hearing a strangled and heart wrenching cry from Luffy, you couldn't help but feel the same.

You have to... What were you going to do?

'Then you'll know what will happen. Everyone close to you Silver Blood, will be met by a similar fate. And you won't be able to protect all of them.'

Your eyes darkened, your gaze moving towards the standing Akainu. A familiar chill rushed through your body as a sudden quiet rage filled up within you. You looked at the completely stoic man who didn't have an inch of remorse or regret of what he did.

'Monster.' You thought with a growl, clenching your fists around your buster sword. Slowly pulling yourself up with slitted eyes looking directly at the Admiral.

He hurt him.

He hurt your friend.

He hurt your Nakama.

He—

'He's dead.' Your mind supplied coldly. You slowly took out your buster sword out from the ground and began to walk.

You knew what you had to do.

.

.

.

Breakdown of Silver Blood, completed.

For those of you wondering on how exactly your energy is depleted like Luffy when you are indeed stronger then him, it is because of Ivankov's serum.

If anyone remembers, back in Impel Down, your injuries were great. QUITE great. You could barely speak.

But then Ivankov gave you his hormone energy thing. It gave you a great energy boost, and the hormones helped your body to ignore your injuries. And those don't last forever, as you saw how Luffy had to get a second shot.

Which brings up my point.

Luffy got two hormone shots.

You only got one.

And the enemies you fought with or went up against even if it was just a confrontation, they were stronger then the one's Luffy confronted. Since you were helping defend Luffy from enemies.

It also didn't help that once you rescued Ace, you let your guard down and your mind thought that everything was alright and the mission was completed. Causing your body to slowly break down and your energy to mostly disappear.

Though, you ARE a person who can be controlled by your emotions and dark thoughts. You may be a strategist and have quick thinking, but your emotions help you.

Like how they are right now, you facing Akainu.

Oh wait. That's not helping you is it?

I'll give you guys a warning.

Like I said in my first chapter, I wanted you guys to laugh.

And to cry just as much.

^_^

Get it?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Votes~

Main Pairings
Shanks: 42
Mihawk:55
Crocodile:21
Doflamingo: 25
Smoker: 30
Lucci: 21

Side Pairings
Kaku: 4
Paulie: 3
Buggy: 5

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FANART CORNER

Nope.

**MEME CORNER**

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO HAS VOTED AND COMMENTED!! I APPRECIATE EVERY SINGLE THING FOR THE READERS WHO HAVE DONE SO!! XD

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO HAS VOTED AND COMMENTED!! I APPRECIATE EVERY SINGLE THING FOR THE READERS WHO HAVE DONE SO!! XD

I HOPE EVERYONE HAS A NICE DAY/NIGHT!! XD