"You guys..." You breathed, only for you to chuckle and let go of the matter. They were so close, but then you sensed a familiar dark and ruthless aura causing your eyes to widen.

"As soon as you rescue 'Fire Fist' Ace, you run! The Whitebeard's must be a group of cowards!" Akainu shouted with his somewhat scratchy and low voice. You gritted your teeth, despite not being a Whitebeard pirate, he always found a way to bring your blood to a boiling temperature. The crew looked back, only for one of them to say to ignore him. He wants your attention.

'That's right.' You thought as you panted. 'He only does that for attention.'

''Then you'll know what will happen. Everyone close to you Silver Blood, will be met by a similar fate. And you won't be able to protect all of them.'

"This is ridiculous. A pirate's life always mean nothing."

You tightened your jaw as you narrowed your eyes. 'He's such an asshole.'

"Well your captain is that guy so you can't help it, can you? Because after all Whitebeard...is a loser from the old times." The magma bastard arrogantly said. Ace stopped, making you look at him in concern as Luffy called his name with Jimbei stopping as well.

"A loser?" Ace's fists tightened as flames appeared throughout his arm. He turned around to glare at the Admiral. "Take back what you just said!" The crew called his name in alarm, some trying to stop him with a hand on his shoulder only for him to shrug it off.

.

.

.

...

:F

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FANART OF THE DAY:

By: MoodyGirl4evr

By: MoodyGirl4evr

SUCH A FREAKIN CUTE DRESS FOR OUT CUTE HEROINE~!!! ^////////^

SO CUTE AND FORMAL!

AND THAT SMILE~~!!!! X3

Silver Blood isn't one for wearing dresses, but OH MY GOSH THIS WOULD LOOK SO CUTE~~~!!!! XD

SUCH INNOCENCE AND PURITY!!! TOO CUTE!!

THANKS AGAIN!! (^◇^)

THEY HAVE DONE MORE THEN ONE FANART GUYS!! THEYRE SUPER TALENTED!! GO CHECK THEM OUT PLEASE MoodyGirl4evr !! HELP THEM FOLLOW THEIR DREAM OF BEING A MANGA ARTIST!! THREE WORDS OF SUPPORT CAN DO A LOT YOU KNOW!!

Votes~

Main Pairings
Shanks: 38
Mihawk:53
Crocodile:21
Doflamingo: 22
Smoker: 30
Lucci: 22

Side Pairings
Kaku: 4
Paulie: 3
Buggy: 5
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO HAS VOTED AND COMMENTED!! I APPRECIATE EVERY SINGLE THING FOR THE READERS WHO HAVE DONE SO!! XD

I HOPE EVERYONE HAS A NICE DAY/NIGHT!! XD