The Fistbump Duo Reunited

"It's been awhile since we fought together, eh (Y/N)?" Ace commented with his lovable smirk as you gave a small chuckle in reply.

"I imagine that both of you are ready? Ace? Luffy?" They both nodded as Ace looked at you and Luffy.

"I'm sorry about doubting you (Y/N), although... I never imagined to ever have to be saved by you Luffy. Thanks to you both." Luffy gave a cute laugh as he scratched his nose sheepishly.

"It was thanks to (Y/N), Whitebeard and his men helping me out." You had a proud flush on your cheeks as you rubbed your neck sheepishly.

"Hehe. I told you." Ace gave a heavy sigh of exasperation, but his lips were still twitched upwards.

"You're never going to let this go are you?" You smirked in amusement.

"Nope~."

"Don't think you're safe yet! This is your execution ground!" A random marine spouted.

You hummed as you readied your sword, quickly telling Luffy and Ace to duck as you slashed vertically.

"Gin no..." You quickly gave a slash that caught enemies in front of you and some around all of them. A spurt of blood came from all their chests, slowly coming down onto the ground. "Ame!" Ace and Luffy went to their own attacks as the marines attempted to fire at all of them after your attack. Only for it to be fruitless, you deflecting them easily, going through Ace's fire body, and Luffy shooting them back with his rubber body. Causing more marines to fall down. Ace let out his spur of attacks, while Luffy did the same, you quickly assisting both of them if need be. The marines fear grew as they didn't know what to do.

You smirked. 'That's what you get for messing with my friends marines!'

Ace stated they should move forward now, Luffy and you quickly agreeing as they ran while Whitebeard's men stated they shall help with an escape route. The marines attempted once again, only for them to jump over them, trying to run ahead to leave this blasted island.

"Execute all of them!"

You hmphed, as you used Kuro to Gin against them, easily falling down onto the ground as Ace and Luffy gave their own attacks as they ran. Ace turned his head towards Luffy and gave an expression filled with pride for his brother as they got closer to the siege wall.

"You've gotten stronger, Luffy." Luffy widened his eyes and looked over at him. He then gave a small smile at his words.

"Someday I'll surpass even you!" Luffy exclaimed, making your eyes soften as you gave a little noogie to his head as they ran.

"You bet you are, Future Pirate King!" You sensed Aokiji ahead of them and said to Luffy that Ace will handle this as they both went a little back as Ace did his Kyou Kaen while Aokiji did his pheasant peck.

Your veins thrummed beneath your skin at the display, but was surprised at how Ace easily melted Aokiji's ice. You internally frowned as they ran past him, you giving him a glance. One that he pointedly ignored.

'Thank you, Aokiji-San.' You thought as they ran. Your head then towards Ace as you let one fist out in the air.

"Ace." You called with a smirk. Ace glanced at you, and then at your fist. A grin formed on his face as he bumped his fist with yours, like they've always done in greeting.

"Thanks (Y/N)." Ace said as he pulled his fist away and turned back to running. Your smirk turned to a nostalgic smile, until a thought hit you.

"ACK! We left Mr.3 there!" You quickly glanced back and saw some marines around him in a circle. Luffy gave a shout of his own.