The Fistbump Duo Reunited

Start from the beginning

"Eh?! I thought he was behind us!" You turned around as you ran backwards, your sword in your hands as you gave a strong cut downwards. "Tengoku no Tsuyomi!" You skillfully slashed across and cut deep into the ground, as marines tried to dodge your attack. Mr. 3 looked like he had a heart attack, even though the cut didn't hit him, only the marines on the right side.

"Sorry Mr. 3! We kinda forgot about you, but I made you a route!" You shouted as you ran backwards, you then gave a thankful grin. "And thank you! If it wasn't for your power, we would've been dead meat!" You gave one final shout, you quickly turning around and not seeing Mr. 3's agape expression, only for him to quickly run, him giving a small smile to himself.

'It seemed I helped a great deal then Mr. 2. Thank you Silver Blood.'

.

.

.

**Gin no Ame! 🗡🌧(Silver Rain) a powerful vertical cut that's perfect for multiple enemies that's around you. Because of the flash of silver, and the way blood seems to rain everywhere, hence Silver Rain.

**Tengoku no Tsuyomi!! 🗡☄💥(Heaven's Strength)
Your most powerful cut, a horizontal cut that can go for up to a mile and cuts deep down into the ground. (Can be combined with Geppo to be more deadly)

**Kuro to Gin!⚫️🗡⚪️(Black and Silver) a flash of multiple cuts, causing black and silver to reflect from the sun. A beautiful spectacle if it wasn't deadly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FANART OF THE DAY:

By: @Sir-14

NGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

('°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥ω°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥)

This one...made me cry... it's just...

('ω')

I... ITS JUST TOO CUTE!!! AND THEN THE WORDS THEY LEFT IN THE INFO JUST STRUCK A CHORD IN ME IN MY MANY LAYERED HEART!!!

JUST LOOK AT EVERYBODY'S EXPRESSIONS!! IT MATCHES!!!

AND FREAKIN HATTORI IN THE BACKGROUND!! XD

LIKE GAHHHHHHH!!!! >////////////<

THANKS AGAIN @Sir-14 !!! EVERYBODY FOLLOW THEM!! X3 THEYRE AMAZING AND HAVE WORKS OF THEIR OWN IN DEVIANTART!!

Votes~

Main Pairings
Shanks: 38
Mihawk:53
Crocodile:21
Doflamingo: 22
Smoker: 30
Lucci: 22

Side Pairings
Kaku: 4
Paulie: 3
Buggy: 5

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/750x/fb/43/e0/fb43e0a921e087d4dec1a34d70a925ef.jpg

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO HAS VOTED AND COMMENTED!! I APPRECIATE EVERY SINGLE THING FOR THE READERS WHO HAVE DONE SO!! XD

I HOPE EVERYONE HAS A NICE DAY/NIGHT!! XD