Christmas day

You open your eyes to see Dan's. He placed a soft hand on your cheek.

"Hey there." Dan said softly.

"hey" you reply.

Dan looked at his phone.

"It's 9am, and it's Christmas!" He cheered quietly.

You gently kissed his cheek. You tried to stand up to get your clothes. Dan grabbed hold of your hand but let go straight after. You gathered your clothes up in a bundle.

Dan threw you a t shirt to wear. You caught it and slid into it. It came down to your knees.

"Awwww, you're so small!" He cooed.

"You're the small one Howell, 6ft small!" You laughed.

"Actually it's 6ft 3!" He chuckles.

He gets up and flops onto the floor dramatically.

You lie beside him and move his hair away from his face. You kiss his nose, he wriggles his nose in response. You both laugh together.

Walking over to the lounge you see Phil filming a vlog.

He turns the camera on you and Dan. Bare in mind that Dan is, well... Bare! (apart from boxers obviously!)

Dan blushes and whispers "edit that out!" As he hides behind you.

Phil turns the camera away and shows off the tiny Christmas tree. Dan unlocks the door so you can change your clothes.

You do so quickly to get back to Dan. You remember their presents before you leave.

When you arrive Phil is cooking and Dan is singing along to Christmas songs. You throw Dan his t shirt and go over to help Phil.

"Hi Y/N!" Phil said cheerfully.

"He doesn't have the 'X' factor does he!" You giggle. He laughs too.

"Hey," Dan whines, "I sound amazing!"

You nod sarcastically. You and Phil prepare Christmas dinner together while Dan performs for you all.

"Ladders, ladders, ladders, ladders, ladders, ladders, ladders, ladders... LADDERS!" Dan sings.

"Wow, just wow!" Phil says seriously.

You laugh. Dan just keeps dancing.

"I don't need your negative vibes peasant!" Dan laughs.

Phil laughs to himself as he chops carrots.

You've done potatoes, cabbage and the peas. Now you just have to wait for the turkey.

You exchange gifts, Dan and Phil are thrilled with their gifts. They both hugged you in unison. (you got Phil a giant totero, two new animes and an adventure time onesie.)

You've received a jigglypuff plushy, the box set of Tokyo ghoul and an original Zelda game from Phil. (you couldn't take it with you when you moved :( )

Dan gave you a bmo pillow, a Jake the dog onesie and a life size haru pillow, (and like a billion kisses!)

"Everyone needs haru in their life, it's science." Dan protests.

You nod. "that is true! I will caress his glabella every night!" You laugh.

After Christmas dinner you all slump onto the sofa and watch home alone.

"I aspire to be this child." Phil randomly blurted out mid way through the scene where Kevin traps the house.

You all end up missing the rest of the film because you're all laughing at Phil's comment.

You are really at home here, sat between Dan and Phil, in London, on Christmas day.

Now you are happier than ever, leaving home was the best thing you'd ever done. You were trapped in a world of pain and depression and hitting your favorite youtuber with a door has helped you out of it. Without Dan and Phil you would be working at a coffee shop, very depressed and possibly even dead.

You also need to give credit to your subscribers who defended you and acted as a shield online while you were feeling rough. They understand you more than many of your 'friends' or 'family' that you left behind ever did. Except Dan and Phil, they understand you so we'll that after 15 days of knowing them you can buy them Christmas presents, you can stay over anytime, you can rely on them and you can be a big part of their lives.

Never before have you been this content.