Moonlight

*Dan's POV*

We sat there silently.

The moonlight hitting her face casting shadows and highlighting her entrancing *your eye colour* eyes.

I look over at the balcony and spot a beautiful steinway and sons dark oak piano.

Her eyes follow my gaze.

She slowly stands up and steps out of the water. Her silhouette enveloped me.

I follow.

She wipes down her body with a towel.

I do the same mirroring her every move.

I slide onto the piano stool and tap my knee.

She gently sits on my lap.

I caress the keys gently, I let the notes dance away into the infinite galaxy above us.

The roof top balcony was brought to life.

She leans back onto my shoulder and kisses my neck.

I'm not distracted and mould my body around her.

She looks up at the moon as my fingers waltz across the ivory keys.

Mozart's symphonies echoed around the city.

The setting was incredible, a clear spring night, blossoms rushing along with the mild breeze that drifts through her hair.

A blossom petal lands on the lid of the piano. It seems impossible as we're on the top floor but I decide not to question it.

My hands slow down and the music ends.

She didn't move. Her breath vibrated across my chest.

Her hair fell over my shoulder.

I kiss her head and wrap my arms around her.

She exhales contently. I smile and kiss her neck.

"I love you Y/N." I whisper in her ear.

The hairs on her skin stand on end as my breath makes contact with her neck.

She turns around on my lap. She puts her hands on my shoulders. She smiles and blinks. My hands trace her spine gently, dancing down and marching up again.

I lean in, as our lips collide her hands run through my hair and our bodies are brought together like magnets.

*Narrator*

After a few minutes of intense, passionate kissing you both pull away breathless. He smiles a heart melting, dimple-y smile. You can't help but snigger at your thoughts.

"What is it?" Dan asks.

You look down and fiddle with your fingers.

"Oh just... Trying to comprehend what my life is now... It's incredible..." You saw in awe.

He smiles and picks you up like a fireman.

You giggle as you hang from his shoulder. He jokingly spanked you.

You gasped and laughed harder.

He dropped you on the bed and jumped beside you. For a while you just lay there smiling at each other admiring the others face.

He lifts a soft hand to your cheek. You cup it and hold it there a second longer.

Eventually you snuggle into his warm embrace.

Your arms are pressed against his chest and your legs are intertwined. He strokes your hair away revealing your scar, he kisses it and guides your head towards his.

You fall asleep from the warmth of his body.

(the next day)

Arms slid from your waist and pull away the covers.

You look up at Dan he's facing the wall pulling his jeans on. He turned back and smiled at you. His 'hobbit' hair bouncing around his face.

He climbed onto the bed and crawled towards you. He's above you looking intensely into your eyes.

You put a hand on his neck and pull him into a kiss. He lifts your body up slightly with his strong arms.

*Phil's POV*

A new message. It's pj;

Pj: You free today?

Phil: Yeah

Pj: You wanna meet with me and Chris?

Phil: Sure, when?

Pj: Two hours?

Phil: Sounds good, Dan's with Y/N so it's just me.

Pj: That's cool see you then!

Phil: Ttyl