Friendships

You wake up still facing Dan's wall, it's about 9am. You're just cleaning today.

You look at your phone,

Dan: I have a surprise for you later! 😉

Y/N: Oooo can't wait! Xxx

You put it down on the table and pull back your duvet. Swinging your legs over the side of the bed you rub your eyes and stretch.

Looking around at your apartment you feel proud. Considering the situation you've done well for your self. Your apartment looks very modern and homely. You do have a lot of Pokémon toys though and anime pillows. Cough cough.

The kitchen is a mess, you scrub counters, wipe the fridge and empty the fruit bowl. It takes about an hour but the job was done nonetheless. You catch a glimpse of yourself in the mirror.

"Well that's what makeup is for." You say out loud.

You go into your bedroom and do your makeup. You curl your hair and style it into loose waves (a bit like Dan's hobbit hair). You put on black skinny jeans, a grey t shirt and an adventure time hoodie.

There's a knock on the door. You rush over to answer it.

"Y/N!" Dan yells.

You hug him and let him in. He sits on haru's face. Typical Dan.

"You want to know where we're going?" Dan asks.

You nod. "Well we're going to Hyde park first." Dan said, "so lets go!"

He pulled you up and leads you away.

The snow settled, it's beautiful. You and Dan are walking through London hand in hand.

You and Dan look at each other. He quickly kisses you. You blush, he winks. You carry on walking and talking about anime, games and YouTube when you reach Hyde park.

In the distance you see a group of people huddled around a picnic bench. They point at you and wave. You and Dan look at each other again. The closer you get to them the more you recognise them.

"Oh my god!" You whisper. Dan laughs.

"Is that?" You ask astonished. "um hum!" Dan says.

In front of you are, Zoe, Alfie, joe, Louise, Caspar and Darcy. You walk up to them.

They stand up. Dan let's go of your hand. You look back at him. He's smiling at you showing dimples. The group absorb you into a hug.

"Congratulations on hitting 500,000 subs!" They chimed.

"it's so nice to meet you guys!" You chime.

"Dan's told us a lot about you." Zoe says.

"A LOT!" Joe protests. Dan blushes.

"Guys I hate to ruin the moment but, can we go to eat, it's really cold!" Alfie whines.

You all agree. Dan takes your hand again. Joe wolf whistles. Zoe punches his arm. You all burst out in hysterical laughter.

The whole way there you are being stoped by people, but what do you expect you're in a big group of British youtubers walking the streets of London during December. You can't count the amount of selfies you've taken today. Eventually you arrive at the restaurant. You all huddle in one stall. You sit next to Dan and joe.

"Dan, don't hit any waiters." You say.

Everyone explodes into laughter. Dan puts his arm around your shoulder as if he was showing everyone you were his woman. You felt proud.

"Yes Daniel!" Joe says and high fives him.

You and Dan laughed quietly. You look into his eyes and you're in a world of your own, when he looks at you it's the same. His hazel brown eyes are a comfort to you. His soft brown hair framed his face perfectly. He stroked your cheek and kissed you, not a peck, it was a passionate, meaningful kiss.

Everyone in the group 'awwww'ed at you and said "I ship it!" Or "they're adorable together!"

After lunch you all went back to Dan and Phil's. Phil was filming so you will see him there.

Phil was asleep on the sofa when you arrived. You leant over the back of the sofa and scared him. He jumped and shoved you gently. You laughed at him.

He got up and put a film on. You, Dan and Phil sat on the floor, everyone else piled on the sofa. After the movie you were asleep on Dan, Alfie was asleep on Zoe and Caspar was asleep on Joe. No one moved, in the end everyone fell asleep.

At 6pm joe farted and it woke everyone up. People hugged and high-fived and fist bumped on the way out. Dan, Phil and you were left alone. Phil went back to sleep on the sofa. Dan winked at you from across the room. You went over and put your arms around his neck, he put his around your waist. There was slow music coming from next door. You began to sway together in time to the music.

Dan's hands slid down your body to your hips. You got closer to him. You ended up passionately kissing each other, running fingers through each others hair, stroking their face.

How has all this happened to you in the past 5 days, how have you ended up falling in love with your favorite youtuber?