i

Namaste _/\_

I'm so pumped for this book. i hope u guys enjoy it just as much as i have, writing it.

Few Warnings:

¤ Mature Contents
¤ Threesome (maybe)
¤ Profanity

If I add anything i will warn you in the further chapters.

I apologize in advance for any typos or grammar mistakes.

~~

Jungkook puffed his cheeks, a frown evident on his face as he looked at the digits of his bank a/c.

He was officially broke.

Job wasn't easy to find, especially for a eighteen year old student. And having to survive on his own wasn't easy either.
Though his friend Kim Taehyung would help him sometimes but he couldn't always ask for money, his pride was too big for that.

Jungkook sighed, he had no clue as to what to do now. He still had to pay the fees of his remaining half year of his school. Pay the pending bills of the house that he shared with Taehyung and what not.

Jungkook had tried finding a job, taehyung helped him too. But he couldn't find any that suited him and he was not going to be a stripper like taehyung suggested.

Jungkook heard a familiar ring of the bell snapping him from his thoughts, getting up he slowly made his way to the door, opening it.

"kookie!" taehyung exclaimed as he entered the house. He walked to the couch then slouching down in tiredness. It had been a long day for him.

Taehyung, who was two years older than Jungkook was working as a librarian. Though it didn't give him much pay but he enjoyed working there.

Being the good dongsaeng, jungkook brought a glass of water for his hyung who happily accepted it. Gulping down the liquid only now realising how thirsty he was.

Taehyung then noticed the gloomy expression on his friend's face making him frown.

"kookie-ah, what's wrong?" he questioned, tilting his head to the side. Jungkook looked up at teahyung then down at his lap, fidgeting with his fingers, "i need a job hyung, im totally broke" he mumbled, as he placed his face in his hand.

Jungkook wanted to make a future for himself, be successful in life. But at his current state he doubted if that was possible.

Taehyung looked at his friend sympathetically, he knew jungkook was having a hard time.
After the younger turned eighteen his foster parents decided it was time for him to leave them. Though they had been quite supportive while jungkook stayed at their house but he was really hurt when they practically kicked him out just the day after his eighteenth birthday.

If it hadn't been for Taehyung he would have been on the streets right now.

"Please don't worry so much jungkook-ah, you will find a job soon. I have asked few of my friends, they said if they find any suitable vacancy open for you they will inform us"

Taehyung reassured snapping the younger's attention. "You did that?" jungkook questioned, his eyes shinning brightly, a smile reaching his sad face. Taehyung nodded showing off his box smile.
"Thank you hyung, your the best" said the younger as he walked towards his hyung hugged the latter tightly. Taehyung chuckled as he hugged back jungkook, patting him affectionately.

Jungkook just hopes that he can find a job soon.

•••