Write in you soon,

Alia Evelyn McKinnon"

"Once they were thinking of names to name us, and my Mum did actually name me Harry. I wonder how your mum picked Elenor then! Thank you so much Ellie it really means the world to me." Harry smiled. 

"It's okay." Elenie smiled, setting her Mother's diary down beside her.

"El, why do they call you Elenie instead of Elenor?" Harry asked suddenly. Of course now Elenie knew the answer to this after the conversation with her Mum a few months ago but she couldn't tell Harry. 

"I don't know, I just remember being called that whilst I grew up, both Uncle Remus and Mum called me Elenie, so I've just been known as Elenie all my life. Not many people know that I'm actually called Elenor." Elenie lied. She was becoming too good at this.

"It's nice though that you can pick and choose." Harry laughed a little.

"I suppose so. I'm Elenie to everyone I know, i'm El to you, Ron and Hermione. You are the only one that's allowed to call me Ellie cause you're basically my brother. " Elenie shrugged. 

"The only reason I call you Ellie is because I forgot you said Elenie when we first met." Harry laughed. 

"Oh I know, but I think Ellie stuck." Elenie laughed.

"Ellie suits you." Harry shrugged.

"Thanks." Elenie told him. 

Her attention was quickly diverted away from the conversation when the Portrait Hole opened and in walked Fred Weasley, Lee Jordan and George Weasley. Ever since Elenie had met George Weasley she fell head over heels for him; she just couldn't help herself. When he was around all confidence was lost and her leg's turned to jelly.

"Elenie are you listening to me?" Harry quickly moved her attention back to him, an amused look on his face. 

"Yes sorry! What were you saying?" Elenie blushed a little, giving Harry her full attention. 

"Ellie you're so obvious." Harry rolled his eyes at her.

"I'm sure I don't know what you mean brother." Elenie began to blush again. She quickly stuffed Alia's diary into her bag. This was becoming way too embarrassing. 

"I'm sure you do know what I mean sister." Harry smirked, looking over at George.

"You don't know what you're talking about." Elenie huffed, sitting back in her chair.

"I know you well enough to know that you've got a thing for George Ellie." Harry grinned. 

"I do not!" Elenie protested. 

"If you say so." Harry sat back in his chair with a smug grin on his face.

"I think i'm going to bed, night Harry see you in the morning." Elenie quickly jumped to her feet. This was getting worse by the minute.

"Night Ellie." Harry grinned, watching as she walked away from him. 

Elenie quickly rushed away in the direction of the stairs leading to the girl's dormitory when she suddenly felt herself flying through the air and into a strong pair of arms. 

"Are you okay Elenie?" George Weasley's voice spoke in Elenie's ear causing shivers to travel all the way down her spine. She quickly jumped up, aware that her face was as red as a tomato.

"Sorry George, yes i'm fine thank you." Elenie managed to splutter out a coherent sentence and quickly rushed up the stairs; but not before she took a glance back at Harry who was laughing with a smug grin on his face.