Chapter 11- Red Arrow

I was sitting on the counter in the kitchen drinking a water when Robin and Wally ran in. "Kitty come on! We have someone we want you to meet!" they both shouted at the same time. 

"Who?" I asked taking another drink,

 "Just come on!" they shouted. I sighed and hopped down. I walked after the boys as they ran into the main hall. There in the middle of the room, surrounded by the team, was the one person I hated most. 

Red Arrow. 

Green Arrow's old sidekick. But I put up with him as much as I could because my friend Melody aka Mocking jay (Black Canary's old sidekick) has this huge crush on him. I start walking away but I hear Red Arrow call my name. 

"What do you want?" I hissed. 

"Melody wanted you to be the first to hear the good news" he said.

 "And what's the good news?" I ask sarcastically.

 "That we're dating now" he says smirking. I freeze in my spot.

 'WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH HER!?!?!?!!!!!!' I yell in my head. "I hate you. So, so much" I say walking away.

 "I hate you to" he hollers back.

"Hey" I hear someone say. I look behind me to see Robin.

 "Hey" I say back coldly. 

"If you don't mind me asking, what's up with you and Arrow?" he asks. 

"Let's just say every time I met him he was a jerk" I say.

 "Yeah, because you used to be a criminal" he says sitting down beside me. 

"True, but you weren't a complete and total jerk to me" I said. 

"How could I be when you were flirting with me all the time?" he asks.

 "Shut up before I slap you" I say. 

He laughs. 

"I think it's time for a cat nap" I said stretching my arms above my head. I lay my back down on Robin's lap and get comfortable. Soon I feel him set his hand on my stomach. Then I gently close my eyes.

Later I hear people laughing. It also feels like someones glaring at me. I open my eyes slightly so no one knows. I was right. All the team (except Zatanna) was laughing and looking right at me and Robin. Zatanna however was glaring at me. I move so I'm on my side. "Kitty Cat! Phone!" Mom yells. I stretch while still on Robin's lap. Then I get up. I go to where Mom is and take my phone. "Hello?" I say sweetly.

 "Hey we need your help!" I hear two of my best friends Mocking jay, and Predator (Huntress sidekick) say.