Chapter 3- Meeting the team

I wake up to some voices, but I don't open my eyes. "Do you think she's alive?" I hear someone, I think it was Kid Flash, ask.

 "Yes Wally, she's still alive. She's just sleeping" I hear a female voice say. So Kid Flash's name is Wally. I feel someone slightly shake my shoulders. Whoever it is, their going to pay for whatever they did to me. I still acted asleep but when they shook me again I slapped them in the face. I shot up in the bed I was in.

 "Who did I hit?" I ask sleepily. I look over and see Robin holding his jaw. "Oh it was just you. Well good night" I say and lay back down.

 "Kitty, get up" I hear a female voice say. I open one eye and see a girl with long blonde hair that's in a ponytail with a green outfit.

 "What are you? My mother?" I ask sarcastically. I closed my eye and snuggle back into a comfortable position. 

"Kitty Cat, please get up" I hear Robin whisper in my ear. His soft breath tickles my ear and sends an shiver down my back. 

"And just why should I?" I ask not moving. Then someone picks me up and slings me over their shoulder. "Hey put me down!" I hiss and start clawing at their back. I hear muffled laughs fill the room. I glare at all of them and the three boys instantly shut up but the two girls keep on giggling. I figured out that Robin is carrying me. "You can put me down now" I said. My elbow was on his back and my chin was in my hand.

 "Nope. I now you to well Kitty. If I put you down you'll just run away" Robin says.

Finally he puts me down in a huge room. There I see: Batman, Green Arrow, Black Canary, Aquaman,Martian Manhunter, Flash, Superman and- "MOM!" I yell and run to her. I envelope her in a hug and she hugs back. "I thought something bad happened to you" I whispered to her.

 "Don't worry, Darling. Nothing bad would ever happen to me" she whispered back.

"Everyone meet Kitty. She's your new team mate" Batman said placing a hand on my shoulder. 

"Wait what?!" the others and I said at the same time. 

"Go and introduce yourselves" Black Canary told us. I didn't budge. 

Robin came over to me and whispered "Don't make me carry you again" but I still didn't move. Robin sighed and flung me over his shoulder again. 

"Put me down!" I yelled clawing at his back again. He just laughed. After a couple minutes he dropped me onto a couch. I was getting ready to get up and run but he sat down and grabbed my wrist and squeezed tightly telling me not to try and run. 

"Do we really have to introduce ourselves to her?" I heard the Blondie whisper. 

"What's so bad bad about her? Let's give her a chance" the martian girl said. 

"Megan she's a villain, we can't-" Blondie started but I cut her off .

"Be careful what you say about me Blondie. I can hear you, I'm not deaf" I said in a low voice. 

"How did you-" Blondie started but again I cut her off.

 "I have cat- like hearing" I said. She glared at me. I glared back. 

"Cat fight" I heard Kid Flash whisper to the darker skinned boy. 

"No Wally. She isn't worth my energy. Plus I could break a nail" I said examining my nails. Their mouths' hing open. 

"How do you know my I. D.?!" Kid Flash asked sounding panicked.

 "I heard Blondie over there say it while we were that room" I said shrugging. Kid Flash glared at Blondie. 

"Kitty, this is Artemis" Robin said motioning to Blondie "That's Kid Flash" he said motioning to the redhead "That's Aqualad" he said pointing to the darker skinned boy with blonde hair "That's Superboy" he said pointing at the boy with a Superman symbol on his shirt "And this is Miss. Martian" he said pointing to the green skinned girl.

"But you can call me Megan" she said with a smile. I gave her a small smile in return.