10. Shots Fired??

Start from the beginning

Mirabella then decide to say, "He's got a point there."

Katherine gave her a 'shut up' look and continued her talk with Stefan, "Uh-huh. I forgot you're bad now. Don't get to cocky. Klaus is smarter than you. He's smarter than everyone."

Mirabella pointed her finger at Katherine, "And she's got a point there. Stefan-1, Katherine-1."

Stefan grabbed Mirabella's hand and started to walk away. 

Katherine turned and called to them, "I've heard about that sister, Rebekah. Be careful. She'll ruin you. "

"Happy to know you still care.", Stefan called back.

____________________

Stefan and Bella were now walking back towards the bar.

"In all seriousness Stefan, what's your plan? Because I can only stall for so long until Klaus catches on."

"I don't know if you'll like my plan."

"Why?" Bella hesitantly asked, already knowing the possible answer.

"Because it involves your sister."

"Please, don't tell me that you're going to try and flirt with her."

"Kinda, not really, maybe."

Mirabella thought for a few seconds 'what else could he do'.

 After a couple more seconds it finally dawned on her, " You must know that Klaus is way too paranoid to ever fully trust you. But my sister, she loves you, well she thinks she does, more of a stalker-y obsession, but anyway, she's the easier mark. But you can't just pretend to care, because my brother will know better, so you do the opposite," her finger was now pointed at Stefan," You bond with Klaus; Make Rebekah feel left out. That will only make her want you more."

Stefan didn't respond showing her she was right,

"So you're basically taking a page out of the Katherine Pierce playbook."

"Yeah basically.", he sighed. 

"I don't like this. I don't like this at all. This will just fuel my sister's obsession with you. This is so not okay."

"Please, Bella it's the only way to stop Klaus."

"I'm not saying I agree with this, but I'm not stopping you. I'm with you 'til the end."

____________________

The trio plus Rebekah were originally at Gloria's bar but she kicked them out because they were apparently harassing her 'juju'. So Stefan suggested that they grab a bite to eat. Witch basically meant, "Let's go find some random stranger and drink their blood."

They were now in the storage unit Klaus on an arm chair drinking from some blonde, Mirabella and Stefan were both drinking from a brunette's neck, while Rebekah was on a crate  swinging her legs back and forth, since her girl was now dead. 

"My girl's dead. I'm bored.", Rebekah exclaimed.

Mirabella retreated her fangs from the girl she was drinking, "Well why don't you go and hike through a forest full of vervain, that should provide some entertainment. Well, at least for me."

Klaus interrupted his siblings and turned to Stefan, "You weren't kidding about being hungry."

"Yeah. It's been a long day."

Klaus nudged his head towards Rebekah, "Try being related to her."

"Amen" , Mirabella agreed.

"You're being mean." Rebekah glared at her two siblings. She then turned to Stefan, "And why are you being mean you used to love me."

"No he didn't, He loved me. You know the girl he married. My, my, Rebekah you're bringing the stereotype of dumb blonde's back. We have come so far, only for you to bring us down." 

(This Stereotype is not what I think. I know a lot of intelligent people many of them are blonde's. I love the blonds.)

  "She's got a point Rebekah.", Klaus said.

"Why are you taking her side?", she yelled.

"Because I'm right." Mirabella said bluntly.

"That and, I feel pity for any man who doesn't give you what you want." Klaus told Rebekah. 

"Will you stop making me out to be a brat? I am not a brat!"

Mirabella cut in, "Well you sure are acting like one."

Klaus added, "A thousand years of experience says otherwise."

Mirabella let out a laugh.

Stefan turned to Klaus and said, "You're no picnic either. I mean, I've only spent one summer with you and feel like I want to blow my head off. The only thing keeping me sane is probably Bella."

"Uh-oh. Shots fired, as the kids say now a days." Mirabella chuckled.

Rebekah sent Stefan a mischievous smile while he smiled back. 

Mirabella then realized why Stefan stood up to Klaus, it was to defend her sister, so he could get in her good graces and the looks they were sending each other did nothing but fuel Mirabella's anger. 

Stefan dropped the now dead brunette on tot he floor and stood up, "I need to go," and with that he left. 

"Where's he going?" Rebekah asked Klaus.

"To write a name on a wall." he responded. 

"I'm going to a club to get drunk and let loose," Mirabella stood and started to leave but Rebekah's voice stopped her.

"Aww. Is my baby sister mad that Stefan gave me attention."

"I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed person.", Mirabella turned to her brother, "Don't wait up and tell Stefan I went to have fun." She gave him wink and with that she left.

_____________________________

This chapter was EEEEEHHHH . It was okay. Next chapter will be pretty short but have lots of action .

THANK YOU FOR 500 READS. I LOVE YOU ALL. 

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE, COMMENT, AND SHARE

BYEEEEE

-LILY💛