NCIS Agent

Kensi's POV :

I laid my head on my desk, sighing out of frustration. There was no case , so all that we had to do is paperwork . And everyone knows how much I hate paperwork, whoever invented paperwork sure was dump. I look over at Deeks and I notice that he is zoomed out. I wonder what's up with him, he's been like that since he talked to Hetty. I take advantage that Sam and Callen aren't in the room to ask him.

"Deeks" I say softly yet he doesn't react.

"Deeks" I say it once more but this time louder, he still doesn't react. I walk over to his desk and sit on it. I clap my hand and click my fingers but nothing works. I'm actually starting to get really worried now and without thinking I kiss him. He kisses me back just after a few seconds, I start to melt into the kiss but then I realise that we are at work and I'm sitting on his desk. The last we were kissing with me on the desk, Hetty gave us a lecture about what to do at work and what we shouldn't to at work. It still frightened me to this day so I pull away, secretly hoping that Hetty didn't see that or that she will let it go.

But since Deeks was being Deeks, he pulled me into his arms and kissed me again. I kiss him for about 3 seconds before pulling away and slapping his shoulder.

"Deeks!" I said in an annoyed tone. He looked at me confused and giving me a 'What' face.

"Do you want the same thing to happen as the last time Hetty caught us kissing with me on a desk?" I whispered harshly, I didn't mean to be harsh but I wanted him to understand that I'll hunt him down and kill him if that happens again.   He immediately pulled away and scratched his neck like he usually does. I chuckle to myself then I remember why I kissed him in the first place, I place my hand on his check and look into his eyes.

"Are you ok Deeks?" I ask him concerned, he isn't usually like this.

"I'm fine." he answers with the thing I always say when I'm not ok but don't want to say it.

"Marty." I say in a serious tone, he looks surprised at the sound of me using his first name. I got to admit it felt weird since I always call him Deeks.

"Kensi I'm ok, really I am, you don't need to worry about me. "He pecked my lips and smiled brightly, I couldn't resist the urge to smile as well so I did.

"Hey no matter what everyone says I'll always worry about you."I say honestly, I didn't care if he's going to tease me about it because I wanted him to know that I care about him. He smile even more than he did before if that's possible before pulling me into a tight hug that warmed my heart.

"I love you Kens." He spoke gently into my ear, so gently that I'm the only person who heard him.

"I love you too Shaggy." I giggle a little at my nickname for him and he laughs too before we both hear snickers behind us. We break away from the hug and look to find Callen and Sam looking like they might explode with laughter any second. I raised my eyebrow at them and Deeks crosses his arms and that's all it took for the to start laughing. I smile to myself as I see Deeks join in even though I don't think he knows why they were laughing, I realise in that moment hat whatever will happen this crazy doofs will always have my back. This 6 people ( Sam, Callen, Hetty, Nell, Eric and even Granger) are my family and as dysfunctional as we are we would die for each other. My thoughts are interrupted by extremely loud laughing and I'm back to reality. I look at my watch and I realise that they have been laughing for about 6 minutes without stopping but I see that they are finally stopping ever so slowly.

"Don't you guys think that 'moment' right there is a little intimate for work?" Callen asks when they finally stopped laughing. I punch him slightly and he smirks.