Parents

.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kensi's POV:

I can't believe that really happened. No it couldn't have happened. I can't believe we did that, Why would we do that? Now it's for sure the end of our partnership. You may be wondering why I'm talking to myself and trying hard to forget what happened. well there's no other way to put it than to say that Deeks and I made love. I won't go into much detail since I don't really know what happened all I know is this:

Last night:

" DEEKS!"I giggled as he swung me over his shoulder since neither of us can walk into a straight line.

" I told you that we shouldn't have drank that much." replied Deeks drunkenly. 

" It's Friday we are allowed to live a little aren't we? It's not like 'not getting drunk ' is in Hetty's rules! Or is it?!" I asked still not being able to chose my words correctly.

" Isn't but what if we get a case tomorrow. We will both be hug-over and will have no clue who we are or where are we let alone being able to get into somebody else's mind and understand what they are thinking, what their next move is or why did they choose their specific target." He said already thinking about how the hell his going to recover from his drunken state. 

" Relax some paracetamol will work. Plus if your still thinking about work I'm not sure that you had enough to drink. Anyways after that case I'm not sure if  something other than alcohol would have worked. I still don't understand why people would do such thing." I say sighing but I then decided that I wouldn't go into much detail. 

We decided to get a cab since neither of us  were able to drive without crashing into something which would end up with a trip to the hospital and with our driving licences taken away. 

" Thanks for that Deeks, I really enjoyed the night with you although it mostly involved drinking and asking truth or dare questions." I say blushing.

" No need for thanking me, it was you idea anyway. And I also enjoyed a little game of truth or dare, gotta admit I do love a little typical teenager games. We should try two truths and one lie next time we have a tough case to see how much we really do know each other..." he then started rambling about different game ideas that we could play next time that we decided to go to the bar to drink our butts or have a difficult case and decide to have a night in with beer and games. I  preferred those nights better than going  to the bar since they were more intimate.

In that moment I couldn't think of anything else to do other than kiss him. So I did. I kissed Marty Deeks. The person that I could never dare to admit that I loved. I love him and I hope he feels the same . Since I was drunk obviously I didn't know what I was doing entirely but one thing I knew is that he kissed me back. He kissed me back. Marty Deeks kissed me back. No matter how many times I would repeat it it still felt surreal. Our lips moved in complete sync and we kissed until oxygen became a necessity. We both pulled away and pressed our foreheads on each other's. I looked into his eyes and I saw need. It wasn't exactly what I wanted but that was more than enough for me right now. I knew that when the sun rose all of the want,lust and need for each other would turn into awkwardness. I wanted to have him while I could. I wanted to feel every part of his body and have him feel mine. I look into his eyes one more time before deciding that it was time to ask the question that I dreaded yet wanted to ask it so badly so I did.

" Marty do you really want to do this? I don't want to do this and in the morning it will be either very awkward or we would just pretend that nothing happened! I don't want that because I love you and I don't want to loose you."