I'm right here

Kensi's POV:

I close my eyes trying hard to steady my breath. I want to close my eyes and when I open them everything that happened to be a dream. But of course that won't happen, this is reality and sincerely reality can be scary sometimes. It brings out the worst and the best out of people. I seen both sides and I can't say which one I prefer the most. Every time we have a though case I have Deeks there to comfort me. Deeks where is he? Is he alright? I hope he is. I will personally kill everyone who lays a finger on him. Well that after I get out of this place. You might be confused about what happened and where I am so let me replay you the worst moments of my life so far. 

F lashback 

" Well if it isn't the famous pair!" I hear Callen shout with a big smile on his face as Deeks and I walk into the bullpen. 

"Oh thank you! I can't explain how honored I am  to receive such a great title," Deeks joked bowing at the fake audience,wiping a fake tear. All four of as doubled over in laughter, I really enjoyed this moments that I get to share with my team. However all good things have to end. 

Whistle " Calling all agents to board the train of mischief !" shouted Eric as usual.

" This calls are getting more weird than usual. What's the matter with that boy?" Sam asked taking the lead.

" A lot of things trust me, but at least he is useful." said Nell as we all arrived in OPS.

" I actually think that the most important question to ask is what's the matter with him." Eric said as he showed us a crime scene photo.

" This is the crime scene of  a DEA Agent Alexia Smith ( Author's note: BTW guys most of the names that include cases will be made up), she disappeared a week ago and she was found near the country side dead." said Nell showing us pictures of Alexia before she disappeared and then when she found.

" Are there any leads?" I asked as I tried to analyse the photos but I just couldn't bare to look at  the damage done. You would think after doing this so long you would get used to it, but the truth is you will never get used to it. Every case is different, some are worse than others, people do say that everyone is different and that can't be more true when it comes to sociopaths like the those sick-minded killer are.

" Not that we know of. We cleared the scene and nothing was found. Chances are that the criminal wore cloves, wore something to cover his shoes and walked." said Eric. Great no leads. 

" Have a look at the other agents that worked with her, police officers and prisoners that she arrested and recently escaped or got released." said Deeks.

" Sam and I will visit the crime scene while Deeks and and Kensi talk to her family." Great why are Marty and I always the ones to break the news to families.

With Alexia's Family

" Mr.Smith can we come in? We would like to talk to you about your wife." I explained after Alexia's husband answered the door.

" Sure, come in." he said opening the door and stepping aside so we could come in.

" Daddy , who is this?" said a small voice. I turned around to find the most beautiful 5-year old girl that I have ever seen. She had blonde hair that was in soft waves, ocean blue eyes like her mother and a tanned skin. She wore a cute blue and pink dress and white flats. I hate that I have to tell her news that might destroy her life, she doesn't deserve that, she is innocent. She haven't done anything bad enough to deserve not having a mother to help her.