Ryouma:"it does. you're making this difficult for me what will I answer mom?"

Teresa:"you should have thought that before you threw me out of your car."

Ryouma:"I said I was wrong and it was your fault you made me angry."

" I just asked why we left the party and my fault? whom are you kidding?" this jerk sure knows how to make me angry.

"I didn't have to answer your silly question."

"Really? then I too don't have to go with you either. I am going to my house instead."

"We're married Teresa, my home is your home now. You're coming with me and that's final." oh wow that's a news to me. we're married wow i didn't know.

"you can do whatever you want, but I'm not going anywhere with you and that's my decision." I declared.

We both glare at each other for a while and then he storms out of the room.

Why did he even come? to ruin my mood? to depress me more than I already am?

He just simply had to apologize instead he blamed me what a jerk!!

Ryouma's P.O.V

I shouldn't have gone there in the first place? that woman! and Rihito called her a sweet innocent lamb. Nothing of her was innocent and sweet instead she was picking a fight with me. and now my headache has just gotten worse.

After the office, I head home. I don't even want to go there; mom will kill me from her nagging.

Argh! Damn.

Dinner time

just what the hell is going on?

I've been sitting here for past half an hour and no one has served me the dinner. In fact everyone is ignoring me like I'm invisible or something.

"Mom!"

"MOM"

great! no reply just fine.

I look at dad. he just hides behind the magazine he's reading.

" Maria, pass me the plate." I called my house maid.

Maria has looked over house for years. she's like a second mother to me. my mother loves to mess with me but maria always supports me. but looks like she's become "MOM" today.

when I try to take the plate myself my mom snatches the plate from my hand.

"What the hell now I don't even get to eat in my own house?" I protest.

" yes you're not getting any food today, if you're hungry go get your food yourself." my mom definitely plans to starve me.

"and whom is that plate for?" i pointed the plate in her hand.

"Oh this it's for my daughter" she answers cheerfully.

"daughter? Teresa? She's here?" I ask her and I thought she said she's going to 'her' house.

"If you don't want to see her then you can get out of this house,son." my mom not only she wants me to starve but also wants to make me homeless.

"I see what's going on here. and dad you're supporting them?" I look at dad hoping at least he would help me out.

"You reap what you sow son." He simply means 'do not make me mess with your mom, she'll throw me out too.'

"ok that's fine, just do whatever you want."

I went upstairs in the terrace and had my food...ordered food....but more than half of it I threw it away. I can't digest restaurant food. Even though they made it like homemade but still can't match a real homemade food can it? And my mother knows how to torture me that's why no food for me. I can manage for a week or two but the problem is how many weeks they are going to torture me. Sigh.