"Come on, dude. It's not difficult at all. You just have to apologize for the mistake you've done. I know normally you don't apologize but dude this time you did a huuuuuuugge mistake and you agree with me. You left your wife in the middle of night in some unknown place. So just go inside and apologize and bring her home with you. 'Kay?"

He doesn't budge.

"Now seriously dude? If you didn't want to come here then why were you irritating me this whole time asking me for a solution huh? Now I've given you a perfect solution I myself came here for your moral support and you're giving me this attitude here." I'm losing my cool now.

"I'm just going to apologize this one time. I won't plead her to come back." he said with a stern face.

"Yes my dear friend, sure. But for that you have to go inside first, hmm? And I'm sure if you

apologize sincerely she'll definitely forgive you." I try to convince him.

"How would you know?" He looks at me.

"Because I personally think she's a sweet, innocent lamb, married off to a devil." Yes I truly agree with me.

"Very funny." He gives me his usual "you should watch what you speak, don't mess with me" look. As if he doesn't know I'm immune to them.

"Okay then if you're not going in then we're going back. Because I don't want to look like a stalker and have another punch from the fighter lady. She's scary and you know that." I told him pointing his face which was still swollen because of the punch she threw at him.

Suddenly he gets out of the car and goes towards the door, thank god I thought but I said it too early because this idiot for the 11th time returns back. Sigh.

Okay now I've had enough of him.

I jumped out of the car took his arm and rang the doorbell.

Rina's P.O.V

When I opened the door I saw a guy with a flower vas in front of his face and that too picked up from my garden. Seriously, I don't have time for this beacause my bff is crying (not literally) upstairs because of that monster husband of hers. I start to close the door but he enters my house. What the hell?

"Who the hell are you? and how dare you enter my house?" I shout at this stranger.

He doesn't answer.

"Just in case you didn't know I'm a black belt and if you dot want to get hurt, show me your face." I warned him.

"Only if you promise you wouldn't punch me." He finally says something. and I've heard this voice somewhere.

"Look Mr. if you don't take that vase off your face and get the hell out of my house I'm calling the cops." I threatened him.

" Only if you promise you wouldn't punch me." he repeats.

"okay fine I won't hit you." I assured him.

He slowly removes the vase off his face and well I changed my mind I am going to hit him...hard.

I walk towards him.

"Hey that's cheating; you said you wouldn't hurt me." He says stepping backwards.

"I haven't...yet." I now stood in front of him.

"Okay fine anywhere but not the face, 'kay?" He closes his eyes.

I took the vase from his hand and put it on the floor and just stare at him.

He slowly opened his one eye and the other. He straightened himself.