T.A.M.L. Chapter 18: Secret

Start from the beginning

"Wha? N-Nothing" He blushed, I didn't even said something embarrassing.

"Are you sure? It seems like you have little secret hidden in your head. Could you tell us what it is?"

"No way"

"Why not? We're friends, aren't we? 

 "I'm not hiding something. Aren't you the one hiding something?" Kyllaku points out.

"What? Me? How could you say that?"

"You said you and Ceytonn are going out last night, but Ceytonn told me that he never asked you on a date."

"R-Really? I must have been uh...dreaming! Never mind that."

*Silence*

"Hey Elliasse?"

"W-What is it Zen?"

"I feel AWKWARD."

"I-Is that so? Maybe we should go to our next class"

"Wait, I'm going to the canteen first to give this back." Kirru said while holding a plate. He's smiling again.

So, since we have no choice, we followed him all the way back to the canteen. Being with Kirru is so tiring, you have to walk a million miles just to make him happy. -________-

"Done!" He smiled.

"Let's go then." Just when we were about to leave, and someone thought it'd be funny to trip me. On my way down, I grabbed on Kiru and landed on him instead.

The most shocking part was my lips landed on his. Which make us...gross.

I stood up and then walked away, like nothing happened.

Kyllaku's Point of View

Something seems so familiar about that kiss. 

I should follow Elliasse, I can think of that later. It's almost time for the afternoon classes.

It repeated again. I can't find Elliasse anywhere I go, so I followed her presence. As always, whenever she feels lonely she goes to the rooftop. I went there as swift as I can, and when I opened the door, I saw her.

The sunlight revealed her face, but she seemed gloomy. I walked to where she was standing.

"Let's go Elliasse, Zen is worrying about you." She didn't respond.

"We're going to be late again Elliasse, it will be de ja vu again." I tried to laugh it off.

"Kirru.."

"Hm?"

"Did you see..."

"See? See what?"

"How they looked at me back there?"

"What are you saying?"

"The people, around us, they're glaring at me. I...I'm scared of those stares, Kirru"

"Elliasse..." Tears dropped down from her face.

"Every time I go out there, they are always whispering things about me. They said that I am being selfish, that I want to keep everything to myself. I'm being hated, because of being friends with you and Zen. They call me things, they are whispering about me being a slut, a whore, flirty, bitchy. I just kept it in so that It wouldn't get worst. But I even though I tried to keep it inside of me, it still hurts so bad. I want t-to be friends with you and Zen, both of you are my best friends that I don't want to lose. You two are everything I have, I've never felt so happy before until I met you two. I know that they are also spreading nasty rumors about you, and that's because of me. I-I'm s-so s-sorry Ki--"