Chapter 5

EricaP.O.V.

Me and Sofia just stayed there, both still wet and us breathing heavily. I made my wings fold back and she did the same. Sofia got up a little and rested her on my shoulder.

"Where are we?" she asked.

"I don't know really. All I know is that we're safe." I said.

"What happened?" I asked.

"When the anchor hit the floor I went up in the air and landed in the water. I panicked. I swam up to the surface and I was cold I tried to hold on to things floating in the water but I just kept letting go. I called for you and then I saw a bright light and I went under. I thought I was dead and then I saw you." she said.

"I thought I lost you." I said pulling her close.

We heard footsteps coming towards us and I saw Erik,Raven and Charles all looking down at us in surprise, especially Erik.

"And who might you be my dear?" Charles asked. Sofia said nothing and hid her face in my neck and I laughed.

"Who is she? And why do you guys look like this?" Raven asked.

"This is Sofia Rose Jones. She's my little sister. Im sorry Erik I didn't tell you." I said.

"You weren't after Klaus." he said.

"I was. I still want to kill him. I lied to you. He shot me and then took Sofia from me." I said.

"And you've been looking for her since." he said. I got up and brought Sofia up with me. I walked up to Erik and saw that I was tower overlong him a little.

"Do you usually look like this?" he asked.

"Minus the scales and wings." I said.

"I was wrong about you Erica." he said. I looked at him confused.

"You are a very unique being, who continues to wow me every day." he said. I looked down with a smile on my face.

"You still don't remember her?" Sofia asked.

Erik looked at me closely. He picked up a lock of my wet hair and twirled it in his fingers.

"You were the girl Klaus always had by his side, the girl I played with. My little dragon." he said.

"Little dragon?" Sofia asked with a giggle.

"I was short! When I was in my human form anyway." I said.

"Ms. Jones.Would help us bring down Shaw?" Charles asked.

"Who?" I asked.

"Klaus, he changed his name Sebastian Shaw." Sofia said rolling her eyes.

"I don't see why not." I said.