Chapter 11

Three days later

EricaP.O.V.

"Again." I said.

Sofia took the apple that was in her hand and threw it in the air. Using her powers she made it stop and float in the air. I walked around her, watching her closely as she stood in the middle of my bed room. I saw the apple start to wobble and I could tell she was losing her grip.

"Concentrate,Sofia." I said.

"I am." she said.

The apple continued to wobble and I saw it go down a little. I stop and stood in front of her. While Sofia was staring at the apple I stared at her. She gave me a few glances before looking at the apple. The apple started to push down.

"Erica stop!" She said.

"Fight back, Sofia. Fight harder." I said.

I kept using my mind, pushing the apple down with out looking at it. The apple kept going down and up a little before it went back down. I pushed harder and the apple was close to touching her nose. I saw sweat go down the side of her head. She closed her eyes shut tight.

"Erica please!"

The apple dropped to the ground, bounced, then rolled on the floor. Taking in a breath Sofia dropped to the floor on her knees, head down. I bend down to her level and hear a sob come from her lips. I pulled her close to me and ran my hand down her hair.

"I'm sorry. But I had to push you."

"But why?!" she asked.

"What if one day I'm not here? What if I die at Klaus's hands? What if Klaus was to come through the door now?" I asked.

Sofia looked up at me, whipping the sweat and tears away.

"I am trying to prepare you. So you can protect yourself, so that I know that when I die and the world turns into a complete, utterly disaster, and deep shit...that nothing can stop you. That you will survive." I said.!

She nods her head. Sofia hugs me tighter.

"I don't want you to go fight Klaus. Can't you just stay here with me?" She asked.

"I promised Charles that I would help...you'll just stay here with the other recruits." I said.

"But I don't want too! So what if there just like me?! We're family! I should be fighting side by side with you and Erik."

"Sofia-"

"Did someone say my name?"

I looked towards the door and saw Erik. Sofia pulled away from me and ran over to him giving him a hug.

"Glad your back." I said.

"Erik can I fight with you guys?" Sofia asked.

"Absolutely not-"

"Sure." Erik said cutting me off.

A wide smile went across Sofia's face.

"Really? I can help?" She asked.

"Of course!" he said.

"Erik!" I said.

"Yes Erica?" He asked.

"She's just a little girl!"

"Ah, Erica." Erik said.

He walked over towards me and picked me up from the floor by my shoulder.